1. Scorpion02Tyr

Scorpion02Tyr New Member

Howdy from Texas!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Scorpion02Tyr, Oct 4, 2016.

Good morning! I just started writing short fiction stories during my downtime at work. I'd like to eventually see about getting some stuff published, but I know I have a long way to go and a lot to learn! I've always been creative and I'm an avid photographer. Well, I just finished a 12 hour shift, I'm tired, and I have no clue what else to say. I can't wait to get to know some of you and learn as much as I can!

2. karldots92

karldots92 Active Member

Welcome to the forum. Everyone is pretty friendly on here. Looking forward to sharing ideas

3. ThistleMae

ThistleMae Member

I've just joined myself, working on getting 20 posts so I can do more in here. So far, I find folks to be very friendly and helpful. I've poked around a bit and I think this is exactly where I need to be so I'll have other people to relate to. I don't know anyone else who writes. Most of the time I don't feel anyone understand what a commitment it is, and how much time it takes to produce something good. So, I'm here for support. Welcome Texas!