1. JustinCupcake

JustinCupcake Member

Justincupcakes progress journal

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by JustinCupcake, Oct 6, 2015.

So this is just as quick place to for me to blurb down thoughts, getting the occasional feedback. A place i can throw up ideas and concepts to better improve my work. I am pretty sure I am not going to put too much of my actual story in here as I really want to just put concepts on some form of readable material with the option of getting others opinion on the concept matter. So, that's all for now, probably be a daily journal.

2. JustinCupcake

JustinCupcake Member

So this is the only writing I am able to pull off today. A little life issue threw my creative feelings out the window. I am just going to take the time to do some reading rest and get back at it tomorrow. Sorry for the short post but I would rather just make a quick update than work on garbage. Just not feeling it today.

3. JustinCupcake

JustinCupcake Member

I started to do some world building today as well as some nurturing of character creation. I have been writing short stories and reading tons and a character is starting to take shape and in doing so a bunch of other characters are as well. I am pretty excited about it. It feels good to be making progress in the right direction.

ManOrAstroMan and Imaginarily like this.
  4. JustinCupcake

JustinCupcake Member

So i have two very fun and exciting feeling stories not brewing in my head. I have written down a quick outline of both They are for two totally different age groups and genres. I am now trying to weight out which one has more meat on the bone to help me along with better starting a full novel outline.

ManOrAstroMan likes this.
  5. JustinCupcake

JustinCupcake Member

It has been about a week since I have been on the forums, I have been writing out plot ideas and doing some world building, but my brain has been too distracted by other thing to really focus. Really trying to get some things out of my thoughts to allow me to better approach what I am looking to complete.

6. JustinCupcake

JustinCupcake Member

About ten days down and I have just fleshed out the world, well mostly. I also have my tentative ending which is good...

7. ManOrAstroMan

ManOrAstroMan Magical Space Detective Contributor

Congrats on getting the bones, at least, of your ending. A lot of people really only work out the beginning and get lost.

8. PegasusBaby

PegasusBaby New Member

I have a different issue where I have a vague idea of what my story's about and a definite idea of the ending and no idea on how to start.