1. Kata_Misashi

Kata_Misashi Active Member

Kata_misashi's progress journal

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by Kata_Misashi, Sep 15, 2015.

So, I have never done this before! :supergrin: ...I wonder where to start...:superthink:
    Judging from the other journals I've seen, I guess I'll start with...

MY GOALS: To hopefully get my story published... or at least make it a comic. It think it'd be interesting ya know. ^^;

STORY TITLE: Avian Rangers
    GENRE: Action, Fantasy, Thriller
    SYNOSIS: In a world where humans aren't the only superior species, resides a region where humanoid avians thrive. Being plagued by odd crystals that grant the holder various power, the region gets thrown into chaos by greedy gangs and crime syndicates. Join the 'Avian Rangers' in there mission to keep the region in order and figure out the origin of these odd crystals.

Not going to lie, I looked at Rainy_summerday's thread when getting the idea to make this. Anyway...

CURRENT STATUS: Chapter 1 of the Avian Rangers is said and done! Currently working on chapter 2 as I write this!:superwink: (http://www.writingforums.org/threads/avian-rangers-chapter-1-review-critique.141446/)

Hopefully you all will enjoy and stick around! Till next time, guys!:cheerleader:

2. Kata_Misashi

Progress For 9/21/15
    • Threw down for one of the sites 'contests'! Looking forward to seeing what people think of it! Since its all anonymous, I'm just going to keep things hush-hush~ :supercheeky:
    • Currently halfway through with Chapter 2 of the 'Avian Rangers'! Took some much needed advice and did some revisions that were so needed. Hopefully its more 'eye-catching'.
    • Went back and did revisions for Chapter 1 of the 'Avian Rangers'! (Well... some of it >.>)

Overall, not much but just going to show that I'm not procrastinating... (or... at least 'trying' not to...)

Till next time! :cheerleader:

3. Imaginarily

Imaginarily Disparu en Mer Contributor

I read that In a world with the movie-trailer-guy's voice in my head.

Best. Synopsis. Ever.

Hey. Kata (can I call you Kata?). Keep working on the stuff.

:agreed:

Kata_Misashi likes this.
  4. Kata_Misashi

:superyesh:Progress For 10/7/15:superyesh:
    Jeez, it's been a while since I updated this~ :nosleep:
    Anyway, lets go!​
    • 3 Chapters finished and current finishing up chapter 4 as I post.
    • 9,697 words in so far. Whoo! I'm getting up there!
    • Updates regularly for past chapters. Btw, thank you guys for that! :superagree:
    • I've been... lacking when it comes to giving criticism. :superfrown: Really need to work on that. I feel rather selfish.:cry:

I can't believe this thing started out me just wanting to give a character of mine backstory. It goes to show, inspiration can come from anywhere!
    To everyone who's helped, read, or even glanced at my story. All I can say is thank you. I'm not the best writer but if you entertained so far, just wait. I got some better stuff coming soon. Lates~:supercool:

5. Imaginarily

Imaginarily Disparu en Mer Contributor

Hey. Hey you.

Critique some stuff.

Kata_Misashi likes this.