1. Kellas

Kellas New Member

Dec 15, 2015
    Kellas: Progress Journal

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by Kellas, Dec 15, 2015.

I've been writing for myself for quite a while (like many people I assume) and would like to pursue this as a career at some point in the future. I am under no illusions over my writing ability however, as previously stated I mainly wrote for myself as no one around me had much interest or knowledge about books or creative writing, as such I haven't really had anyone to critique or help me with my writing.

Hence why I'm here, I suppose.

My current plan (which I've stuck to for a week) is to write a min of 500 words a day, just to get into the habit of constant writing. As I have the problem of writing a lot in a short amount of time and then not being able to put pen to paper for weeks, this needs to change. These 500 shorts will just be experiments (they might lead to something more, I don't know) so my plan is to post them here and anywhere else if I need certain critiques.

Thanks for reading this and hopefully I can keep to my target.

2. Sam Frost

Sam Frost Member

Dec 8, 2015
    I have a really similar goal! I aim to write 500 a night in order to make sure I actually do writing each night, and so far I've been able to stick to it since joining.

Best of luck on your own writing!