1. shadow tiger x

shadow tiger x New Member

The Australian funny farm. More than 5 minutes fro

Embarressing Moments

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shadow tiger x, Aug 17, 2007.

Ok we have all read it now, Torana has done some pretty embarressing stuff in her life.

But this is not about her or me it is about EVERYONE! So lets all share some of our MOST EMBARRESSING moments ever.

Do NOT! I reapet DO NOT hold out! Post up the most embarressing and humiliating moments that you have ever experienced.

shadow tiger x

2. Sir Cameron

Sir Cameron New Member

Ok, sophmore year, I had a really, really bad flu but still had to go to school for testing. I was pretty much all better, just the occassional vomiting and diahria (sp?). Twas 5th peroid, spanish I believe, and I had the urge to fart. Well who doesn't rip a nasty one every once in awhile? It wasn't that day for me. I proceded to let go, and the worst diahria unloaded into my pants. The smell was upon us instantly, and I quietly left to check out the damage. Let's just say I never wore those pants again. ever.

I also got a picture of me with two scantily clad (bras and underwear) women sent to my youth pastor, and everyone else in the meeting. (It was a leadership meeting, a good dozen or so)

1 person likes this.
  3. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

How bout haven to ask a total stranger walking past your house to show you how to take a battery out of your car cause you got no idea how the heck to do it!

I have many embarressing moments plastered around the forum so if ya look hard enough you shall find them all lol nuff said! :p

4. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    This wasn't so much embarressing, as a 'holy crap what do I do moment'.

I was teaching English to a class of 60 students, with the teacher who didn't like me sitting at the back.
    Now I kept being switched around 16 classes, so I couldn't really have a set lesson plan because I didn't know who I'd be teaching that day.
    This particular teacher thought I wasn't teaching the kids enough grammar. Fair enough. So I walk into class with an entire lesson about the 6 W's, who, what, where, when, why, and which.
    The entire class got agitated when they saw this on the board, and were yelling the answers before I can ask them.
    I look up at the back of the class, and see my exact lesson plan written on the board.
    They'd already did it like half an hour before.

The teacher looked disgusted (nice of her to let me know what they had already done), the kids were bored and laughing as I stood there for a few seconds going "oh crap" in my head, with a scared expression on my face, and I had about 30 seconds to come up with a new lesson as I erase the board.

I pulled it off using an old lesson, but the teacher had left the room in disgust before I could restart the class.

5. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

That seems more like the teacher was just an arse, Domoviye...

As for embarrassing stuff, all I can remember at the moment is when I was mowing the lawn yesterday, I got about a third of it done, before I ran over the cable and cut it. It would have been less embarrassing had the box not proclaimed in large letters that it was impossible to do. Stupid mower. Stupid cable. Stupid grass.

6. adamant

adamant Contributor Contributor

Stupid Bambi. :) Your lawn mower has a cord?

7. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    She was, but I was still the guy on the spot. Fortunately the kids really liked talking about festivals. I even taught them three new words.

8. Banzai

Yes. Well, kind of. It was the one which was at the rented house we used to live in, and were cleaning up ready to give back on monday. Our own actually doesn't. So it sucks even more, since now we have to repair the damn thing before Monday. Stupid rental house.

9. adamant

I'm going to perfect the art of cutting grass with fire to avoid the whole thing.

I don't think they'll be happy to find a roll of electrical tape around their cord... which was supposedly unable to be cut. (Made by the same people that did the Titanic?)

10. Banzai

Now see, that was my suggestion. But apparently it's a "dumb idea".

11. Torana

HAH we have 3 lawn mowers. A pull cord one a self propelled one and a ride on and yeah the self propelled one almost had me hanging off it like a flag lol was so funny!

12. Banzai

I so want a ride-on lawn mower...

13. Torana

They are fun hey, ya can ride them almost anywhere! <providing the police don't catch you :D )

14. adamant

I'd rather just add a blade to whatever vehicle I'm driving.

15. Torana

That could be arranged adamant!

16. shadow tiger x

Well my most embarressing moment was a school trip ever so long ago we got to climb a tower my boot got stuck and i fell right to the top to the bottom and ended you in hospital owwwwwwwww that hurt i had woken up in the XRAY room and to be very lucky not to have broken any bones but i will say owwwwwwwwwwwww once more lol

The day i got out of hospital i had to go to the school and let my teacher and class mater know that i was ok and i then that day found out my boot came flying off and hit one of my class mates in the head lmao every one was giving me a hard time about it and the day i graduated primery school my teacher brought it up infront off the whole school and family who were there geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    face goes red as i bow my head in embarresment:redface:

17. Torana

rofl that was funny darl

18. shadow tiger x

I'd like to see you do that adamant it would save a whole lot of walking up and down sitting on a ride on would suck in the rain so i like your idea better be alot safer hey lol

19. adamant

What's this? you both say it? I think Hey fever is contagious.

<Yes, I punned because I felt someone had to>

20. Torana

When ya spend a lot of time with people they tend to pick up on you habits hey!

21. shadow tiger x

YEAH HEY

22. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

nut.

I got caught farting in a library once.

I got caught singing badly crappy songs while putting drinks in the drinks fridge at my old job

and a few others. NAsty ones.

23. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

ermm, an embarresing moment for me was i tned to call everyone darling or hunni don't i? well, one day i was in my english class, and i walked back into who i assumed to be another classmate. i turned around and said "sorry darling" to see my English teacher laughing at me!! from then on everytime she saw me she was like "you allright darling?" sorry, but that was embarresing.

another time was when me and my mate Laura liked this teacher who worked at our school, he was stunning. then Laura the big mouth sat there saying to Miss Bloom (textiles teacher) how stunning he was, and how we both liked him, and he was standing behind her!! i could have died!! :p

24. Torana

rofl :p

25. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

I feel your pain.