Last One Alive, Lock The Door ~ A Zombie RPG

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Mousie, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Grell had wondered outside the office now.
    "Where did they all go...those fairies just up and left, no they were eaten, I haven't stopped to vote yet have I," Grell mumbled.
    He stared beside him and saw a boy with curly hair. It was Harry, one of his many good friends. Had Harry found the fairies? Harry disappeared quite quickly though.
    "Harry has been a coward when it came to the tooth fairy,"
    He heard moaning from where he was from. Them things that ate the fairies were around these parts.
    "You never understand do you,"

2. sprb_skrbblz

sprb_skrbblz Active Member

He didn't hear anything, but if she heard it, it was just as good as his ears catching it. He pulled the string down, eyes wide, looking for any sign of undead. He nudged Kaeila to get her attention.

"Ay, whether it's a zombie or not, we should tell that dude on the couch there's a zombie up there," he said.

3. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

Kaeila was ready to follow her gun up the steep ladder to the attic, but Dirk nudged her.

"Ay, whether it's a zombie or not, we should tell that dude on the couch there's a zombie up there," he said.

She sighed. "Right, okay," she replied. Letting the stairs back up, they heard the door open and close again.

Kaeila hurried to the stairs to see another man come inside. He looked familiar, someone she couldn't quite place.

"We made it to grand central station..." she muttered.

4. sprb_skrbblz

"We made it to grand central station..." she muttered.

"What?! We got another nut in there? See? See what happens when I'm generous?!" he ranted.

Making his way down the stairs, he recognizes his fellow Hollywood red carpet walker, Jake Fredrick.

"Aww, sh*t, that's my boy," he told Kaeila.

He back to the living room to confirm it was Jake. He was excited to see his friend.

"J-Fred, what up dawg?!"

5. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

Before the strange man could reply I heard foot steps. I snatch my pistol from the table as my eyes looked up the stairs to see a beautiful woman, gun in hand, looking rather annoyed at my appearance. I relaxed again and set the gun back down and turned to greet the woman. Paused, I was sure I knew her from somewhere. "Have we met? I never forget a pretty face."

Then good old Dirk arrived. His usual flamboient self. "Dirk, you have no idea how good it is to see a you. Last guy I met tried to shoot me! Can you believe that? Damn hicks." I said, all nervousness gone, a big smile on my face. "Any ways what are you doing way out here anyways?"

6. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

"J-Fred, what up dawg?!"

"Have we met? I never forget a pretty face."

"One of Dirk's friends then, are you?" she asked. Remembering now, though she didn't particularly want to, Jake Frederick, the self-acclaimed lady-killer. "How the hell did you not get eaten the first day?"

1 person likes this.
  7. sprb_skrbblz

"How the hell did you not get eaten the first day?"

"Cause he's like me... a survivor. Get with it, Kae," he said to her while puffing out his chest.

He shot the man of the couch a look of disgust, and then looked back at Jake.

"Anyways, bro... what's the business?"

8. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

I visibly flinched at her reply. "Ouch, now I remember who you are." I joked, though having her around certainly made me feel much safer. I motioned towards the massive gun on the table. "I was on vacation south of the boarder."

9. sprb_skrbblz

Dirk nodded at Jake as he was filled in about the rich kid's dilemma. He slapped his shoulder.

"Damn, I feel you on that one, dawg. Me and Kae here been poppin' them zombies left and right, yo," he said before putting his arm around Kaeila. "Aint that right, baby?"

10. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

ain't that right baby?

She glared at first but caught herself and shook her head.

"yeah," said kaeila. "heading north but the going is slow."

Kaeila sat in one of the plush chairs next to the couch. Her eyes were heavy

11. sprb_skrbblz

He watched as his bodyguard plopped down in the chair. He could feel the energy leave out of her body. And even if he couldn't feel it, he could see she was moving more sluggish. She had been through a lot and though he doesn't always show it, he appreciates her.

"You sleepy, huh? Wanna go take a little nap?" he asked her in a baby voice.

The guy on the couch was now snoring. He sighed through his nose.

"Why don't we turn that chainsaw off?!"

12. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

"You sleepy, huh? Wanna go take a little nap?" he asked her in a baby voice.

The beds upstairs looked nice, but she couldn’t let Dirk out of her sight. Thankfully, he had an old friend to keep him busy.

“Just need to rest my eyes,” she said, leaning back.

She closed her eyes, and lifted her feet to the coffee table. Just a few minutes of rest…

13. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood New Member

Jerry watched the house with growing interest. It seemed to be some sort of safehouse, judging by the amount of people in it. He sat back and marveled at the word. 'People.' After all these months of crushing lonliness, the first person he finds is actually a whole group of people. He desperately longed to join them, but he knew he had to be careful. The group that had taken him in after the outbreak had made this mistake, right before they had found him. Some twit had shot at their group, afraid that they were going to infect him. Five of them died on the spot, while several others were wounded gravely. They didn't last long. They had even debated whether or not to approach him.
    Movement at the house caught his attention and he looked up fearfully, his hand tightly wrapped around the hatchet handle. His grip relaxed when he saw a man sneaking along the street. 'Ah, living,' he thought. 'Zombies aren't really big fans of sneaking. No, they prefer to shamble.'
    The man, as if noticing something in the house, froze. He warily crept up to the house and peered in through a window. Then, after tapping quietly on the window, he went around to the door and waited. When the door opened, Jerry couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the man in the doorway. He was in a red getup and had some sort of sword slung across his shoulder. He had a top hat perched jauntily on his head. They exchanged a few words, then started when a gunshot went off. Jerry looked around wildly. It had sounded like the gunshots from before, but they seemed only a little closer than before. He must have passed whoever it was by taking back streets and alleys, but that would mean whoever was firing was much slower than average. Maybe as slow as a...
    "Zombie," he whispered. He shook thr thought from his mind quickly. Surely they couldn't operate guns...right?
    The curiously dressed man beckoned the other inside then, after looking quickly outside, shut the door.
    Jerry had had enough. He wasn't about to wait around for some smart zombie to shoot him and eat him. He stood up and jumped over the shrubbery he had been hiding behind and powerwalked towards the door. He raised his hand to knock and hesitated. 'Screw it,' he thought and brought his knuckles down on the door. He knocked three times and waited. Realizing that he must look like hell on toast, he smoothed out his hair and tried to make it look presentable.

14. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Grell had found himself out of the alleyway. It was a winding labyrinth, the kind of thing the fairies went through on their adventures. Grell continued mumbling about events that didn't exactly meet up with one another. When he was out of the alleyway fully he noticed a group huddled together. Or maybe it was those onto top of thems. He couldn't exactly tell what was goin on, they were eating each other he supposed. He supposed. But flying above them was them fairies he sees everyday.
    They were getting to close to his fairies to close. He picked up his gun which he dragged along with him and began to shoot the group. Unable to tell what he was hitting he was just making sure the fairy didn't get hurt anywhere.

15. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

Sleep was coming, knocking on the door, dreams were coming. No. She opened her eyes and jumped up, gun in hand. Kaeila brushed the curtains to the side, saw a tall man outside. He seemed in bad shape but wasn’t a zombie.

Kaeila let him in, then scanned outside to see if anything else was out there.

“Where do you people keep coming from?” she asked. She worried, if people kept coming, they’d bring the zombies with them.

16. Guybrush Threepwood

The door opened quickly and a beautiful, yet tired looking woman was framed in the doorway. She ushered him in silently, then gave the street a quick glance before closing the door.
    "Where do you people keep coming from?" she said.
    'You people,' he thought amusedly.
    "I, uh, came here from the grocer's," he said. "I've brought snacks!" He opened his backpack to show her that he had indeed brought snacks.
    "So, uh...what's everyone doing here?"

17. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

Another one, she thought. She’d seen plenty of groups on her way, but they hadn’t always done well. What use were these extra people anyway?

"I've brought snacks!"

Never mind, he was great. She reached in the bag and came up with a warm soda and a rice krispies snack. If she couldn’t sleep, at least she could eat.

“Thanks,” she said before digging in. “Who are you then?”

18. Guybrush Threepwood

Her hand darted out and ripped out a rice krispie treat and a soda. She popped open tje soda and gulped greedily. Then, suddenly aware that he was still watching, she coughed and said, "Thanks." He nodded graciously. "Who are you, then?"
    "Oh me? I'm a rambler." He leaned up against a wall. "Yes, I've rambled all across the country. Before the outbreak, of course. Now I just go where the clown of life takes me." Suddenly realizinf he had forgotten a small peice of information, he added, "My name is Jerry. But I must be boring you with the story of my life. Tell me, what of you?"

19. Ted

Ted New Member

Creak.
    Seth was startled from a daydream, and instantly reprimanded himself for his lack of observance. The staircase had moved down, he was sure of it, but then it went back to it's original position. Whoever was in the house knew he was here, and were curious, but for now he was safe. Seth could hear a few new voices downstairs, and the thought made him cry. He was absolutely positive zombies would smell them now, and in great numbers would swarm over the house. He had to get out some how... needed an opportunity. These people were going to get him killed, get themselves killed...
    Another problem arose in his mind. Should he tell them? Should he tell them that they were all doomed if they stayed together like this?

20. sprb_skrbblz

Dirk took his Raider hat off and ran his hand over his head before putting it back on. He sighed and threw his hands up.

"Jerry, was it? How did you get HERE? As in THIS house." he asked the tall guy.

21. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

"Kaeila," she said with her mouth full. She took a long sip of the soda. “Don’t know who this dude in red is… and there’s someone hiding in the attic.”

The caffeine was just what she needed, to keep her from falling asleep while standing.

22. Guybrush Threepwood

Jerry paused startled at the young man's total failure to engage in meaningless small-talk. "Well, I heard gunshots, so I followed the sound. I saw something move inside this house, so I jumped behind those shrubs across the street. Then I saw people going in. But then I heard another gunshot from back the way I came. I'm pretty sure I passed whoever was shooting by a longshot. They would have haf to have been moving incredibly slow for that to happen." Jerry's eyes darted aroind the room suddenly, and he leaned in close and whispered conspiratorally, "Zombie slow. I think the zombies can shoot now. Someone moving that slow and still surviving? I don't think so."
    He paused, trying to remember where he was. "Ah, yes. So I came inside, finding all of you," gesturing to everyone in the room. Then, as an afterthought occurred to him, he gestured towards the ceiling.

23. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

After the massacre he saw the fairy floating so wonderful high in the sky. This fairy was safe, but what about the other fairies the many fairies. Fairy land would be having so many funerals these days. Grell wish he could go to fairy land and apologize to the fairies. Who did thems thinks they were? Do thems think or do they just moan?
    "I have to find a ticket towards the movies, shall I go?" Grell mumbled as he began moving again.

24. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

I watched quietly as the new guy got questioned. I really didn't care who it was I had always been social so the more the merrier. I looked around for a moment wondering what to do next. Then a thought hit me. "Why north?" I asked the beautiful and dangerous bodyguard.

25. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

“Why north?” he asked.

She turned to be sure he was speaking to her. “Heard zombies don’t do too well in the cold,” she answered. Now that she thought about it, it was getting colder. She looked at the stairs. Surely she could find a coat in that closet.

Kaeila hesitated at first, but she would only be gone a second. “I need a coat... Excuse me a sec,” she said before bounding up the stairs two at a time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.