Last One Alive, Lock The Door ~ A Zombie RPG

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Mousie, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ted

Ted New Member

Seth reached across to his guitar. It was a Fender NG-60, acoustic, steel strings. It wasn't very fancy, but Seth loved it so very much. It was the only thing he could love now. He sighed, wishing, wanting to play it so badly. Yet, he couldn't. The zombies could hear, and if they heard, he'd be dead. It didn't seem like the people downstairs were in any hurry to come up and shoot Seth on misbelief of being a zombie, and for this Seth was thankful. He wrapped his jacket tighter around him, and commenced to waiting for a miracle. After all, only a miracle would save Seth from the ever daunting doom that was to unfold. When the zombies found this 'safe house' they'd find him, and after eating the other, they'd eat him. 'If there wasn't anybody below who would follow me if I simply walked out of here to the next house's attic... ugh...' he thought. Thoughts and possibilities bounced around in his brain, the subject; escape.

2. sprb_skrbblz

sprb_skrbblz Active Member

Dirk nodded at Jerry's answer.

"That's cool, bro. We can't let nobody else up in this house, though," he said. "It's re-damn-diculous out here."

He decided to tease Kaeila when she went coat-searching.

"I pay her a grip and she leaves me here with weirdos," he said with a smirk. "Good help is so hard to find these days."

3. Shadow Reeves

Shadow Reeves Active Member

On a plane filled with Motherf**king Snakes.
    Dick was tired now, so very tired he had been running for an hour or more and the zombies appeared to have given up or more likely found something easier to eat. he had been weaving in and out of the alleys up and down buildings in an attempt to lose the monotoned death marchers and now, it appeared he had done just that. he was walking now and needed sleep. he put his hand in his ammo pouch and fingered the remaining rounds "7" he said to himself, of cause to himself...he was alone.
    there was no sign of the one with the rifle apart from a few casings left on the road, pity really, he would have liked a rifle.

he spied a very inviting park bench as he walked around the next corner and took a seat. he pulled a muffin bar out of his pocket and it disappeared in seconds. stretching out his bad leg he groaned wishing for another muffin bar, sleep, and a map as he had no idea where he was.

4. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

I let out a short laugh at Dirk's bad joke. It felt good to have someone I know around, relaxing. Even if his jokes sucked. "I don't know, hard to find a better looking woman that can kick my @##." I joked back. It definitely was good to have him around, and that guard would come over to liking me eventually, they always did.

5. Ted

Ted New Member

Somebody was coming upstairs. One person, presumably, by the sound. 'Female, too, since she's the one with the light steps...' Seth thought. 'This may be my chance.'

Rising, he slung his guitar over his shoulder by the strap and tucked his three knives into his jeans. He pushed the stairs down, a crack, and looked out of it, watching for any movement. If he could get a hold of this person, convince them that they needed to split up, it would go over much better then if he, a stranger, went down there and started saying those things.

6. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

She searched the closet, but the woman’s coats were all pink or white. She found a dark gray one on the other side though. A bit too big, but it would do.

A creak from just outside. It was the hider. She walked out and leaned in the doorway, waiting for the kid to come down the ladder.

"Hey," she said, just before he saw her.

7. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

Dirk and Jerry just wouldn't shut up. Fitz sat, silently, listening to their conversation. Is it actually possible for two people to talk this long without mentioning me, The Great Fitz Mcgee!? he thought. He'd always imagined his exploits were known far and wide. Now that he'd actually met people and heard the things they talked about, it was time for a reality check. No one knows who I am? They've never heard of my greatness!?

"This travesty cannot stand!" he said, springing up from the couch. He looked around the room, enraged. He was ready to slaughter the biggest zombie mob he could find, just to prove how epic he is. Then he caught sight of the bag of snacks...

"Oh... you brought food," he said quietly. He timidly took a chocolate bar from the bag and resumed his place on the couch. "Did I ever tell you two gentleman the tale of how I saved an entire chocolate factory from a zombie horde? Zombies love chocolate, you know."

1 person likes this.
  8. Shadow Reeves

A noise. Dick woke up instantly, had he been sleeping. "ohh ****" he said he picked up his off his lap and looked around it was almost totally dark now...but some of the lamppost around this part of town were still working.

A noise. closer.... they had found him.
    A cry.
    it was human. Dick took a right turn to where the scream came from. a group of 5 or 6 was running up the street towards him, one lay on its back, one was running from the group with a gun in his hand....finally a human.
    Dick fired, taking out one half of two zombies heads. as they fell another triped and without bothering to chat to the man with the gun he turned and ran. the man with the gun ran past dick with his arms and legs flaining all over the place he didnt bother to look back but the man with the gun appeared to be a boy with a gun, a pasty white boy.
    His leg felt as though it was on fire. although that wasnt the immediate problem for he turned down a road to follow the new guy and found himself coming into the suburbs, grid work houses have their ups and downs, one of the downs is the ease a zombie can navigate them.

he spun and fired, but the zombies stuck to the shadows, running through the yards of the houses, jumping the fences, they where trying to get in front of them...and they were succeeding. he was moving too slow! there was no chance that he could out run the bastards again!
    A light.
    no way, no way in hell would people have their lights on. are they dumb or stupid! either way he hoped they where armed.
    if not, we all die.

9. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Grell heard someone shooting, but saw the fairies running. And now him, the fairies, and the shooting were close real close. The thems were here, the thems were here trying to get the fairies. The those was shooting at the thems and the fairies weren't being protected by the those. The those would let the fairies die, if the fairies were behind him.
    The fairies needed to stay up front.

10. sprb_skrbblz

"I don't know, hard to find a better looking woman that can kick my @##."

"What about the dominatrix bitch you brought to the Music Awards? She looked pretty rough," he said back to his friend.

After he said that, the Fitz guy on the couch helped himself to some candy. Once he sat back on the couch, he asked Dirk a question.

"Did I ever tell you two gentleman the tale of how I saved an entire chocolate factory from a zombie horde? Zombies love chocolate, you know."

"We just met, bro... when would you have told me that story, yo?" he said before throwing his hood over his Raider hat.

Turning back to Jake, he decided a trip down memory lane would do them well.

"Remember the 'Save the Planet' fund-raiser we went to with them twins?" he said trying to hold back a laugh.

11. Ted

Ted New Member

Seth inhaled quickly, freezing in place.

"You're lucky I'm not a zombie..."

He said in a near whisper, as he lowered the stairs the rest of the way, and came out. He had one of his knives in his hand, and it was slightly raised, cautiously to the woman. 'I must look like a wreck...' Seth thought to himself as he appraised the woman. Indeed he would, were not for the current circumstances preventing any reasonable look of fashion. His face was dirty, his hair was wild, and to boot he had a guitar slung over his shoulder.

12. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

I couldn't help but laugh. "Sarah? Nah, she was a kitten that just happened to love knee high boots and tight red lether. That and she really disliked you." I said ignoring the crazed man for more normal conversation. "Fran on the other hand. You remember Fran right, dressed like a naughty libarian? Well she used to draw blood, probably got scars on my back from her." I bragged. Sure he was famous and had girls chasing him but I always pulled the best women.

13. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

"You're lucky I'm not a zombie..."
    She smirked. "You're lucky I knew you were coming."

He looked like he'd been in the attic for years.

"Finally decided to join us?"

14. Ted

Ted New Member

"Finally decided to join us?"

"Join..." a moment of uncertainty passed over Seth, before he realized the situation again. "Your little party downstairs is going to attract the infected!" he hissed angrily, pointing the knife over to the stairway leading down. More gunshots, closer this time. 'Why do they have to use guns... it just attracts more! The idiots.'

15. Ted

Ted New Member

Double Post

16. sprb_skrbblz

"Scars on your back? You sure it aint burning on the no-no spots? She looked a little unclean sometimes," Dirk laughed. "Oh sh*t, I remember why Sarah didn't like me. Her homegirl had stripped for me for my birthday, and I left her for Valerie. We flew to England and left ol' girl naked at the Solomon King movie party for 'Balls of Steel.'"

17. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

Gunshots, too close.

'Why do they have to use guns... it just attracts more! The idiots.'

She had to agree. Kaeila ran to the other room and looked out the window. Zombies, too many to count. She cursed under her breath and ran down the stairs to Dirk and the others. The kid could stay or follow, but she had no time to stand around chatting.

"Dirk, stick close."

18. Shadow Reeves

Dick turned again and fired, this time they were everywhere, and they where catching up. movement in the house suggested they had cottoned on to the situation. he was almost to the house, and the zombies were only a few hundred meters behind. it was going to be close. he cocked, loaded and fired, two fell. 4 shots left..."shi*"

19. AnonyMouse

"Dirk, stick close." she said.

"Finally. They're coming," Fitz said. He'd wanted this. He couldn't find any zombies himself, but he knew this group would attract some fun soon enough.

He used to try to hide from the zombies. When he first came to these suburbs, months ago, he'd spent weeks cowering in attics, basements, and meat lockers. Then he learned the only way to live was to become the hunter, not the hunted. He's been prowling the streets ever since.

"The best thing about killing a big group of zombies is the silence you enjoy after they're gone," he said, drawing his sword and going to the window. "It seems they're following a man. He'll lead them straight to us. Then we strike." He turned to the woman, who seemed to be the second most competent member of the group. "Choose your battle ground. Shall we face them here, in this small space, or go outside?"

20. sprb_skrbblz

Dirk heard a couple shots fired and soon after, Kaeila reminded him of why she gets his money. She was down in a hurry and immediately on the job.

"Dirk, stick close."

"As close as you like," he said with a smirk as he shook Jake's hand.

He turned around to face Kaeila and shot her a glance. She shot one back as if to say, "what?"

"What the hell was up there?"

Then the nitwit spoke again.

"The best thing about killing a big group of zombies is the silence you enjoy after they're gone," he said, drawing his sword and going to the window. "It seems they're following a man. He'll lead them straight to us. Then we strike." he turned to the woman, who seemed to be the secod most competent member of the group. "Choose your battle ground. Shall we face them here, in this small space, or go outside?"

"I don't really care where we do this. I wish people would stop coming to THIS spot." he said.

He was now a little agitated. At least they weren't trying to bother him for an autograph. And the way he and Jake spoke to each other, the rest would never guess they were referring to actresses and supermodels. Though they must have some sort of idea that something's up, unless they figure Dirk and Kae are dating.

21. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

The sounds were growing, more gunshots. A window broke, and Kaeila threw Dirk on the ground.

“Can’t even aim,” she muttered, thinking surely a bullet that was the cause.

She got up, pulled her machete from her belt. It wasn’t a bullet after all. “Zombie.” Kaeila calmly walked over, raised the machete, and brought it down hard on its skull.

22. Ted

Ted New Member

Seth rushed down the stairs. These morons had did exactly what he had foreseen, and for the most part they were all probably dead. Sprinting past the group in the living room, he ran to the backdoor. If they wanted to follow so be it, but he wasn't going to encourage them. The less people, the less zombies. He opened the door, and fled into the backyard. A lone swing set stood on a brown lawn of grass. Wooden fences lined the yard in privacy, but that didn't matter...
    'Fences can be jumped...' he thought to himself.

23. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

As he continued following the fairies he saw more of those, he heard those shooting too. He also saw the fairies in the line of their fire as well. Grell stopped running and instead trying to catch the fairies with his bare hands.
    "Must stay...for the fairy king shall be upset,"
    He was grabbing one by one, there were six in all.

24. AnonyMouse

A zombie came crashing through the window, but the woman killed it instantly. At least one person here was reliable with a weapon.

Someone came down the stairs -- too fast to be a zombie -- and darted out the back door. "Deserters will be shot!" Fitz yelled, drawing his six-shooter and preparing to go after the fleeing man. But before he could act, another zombie came through the shattered window. Fitz turned quickly and put a bullet right between the eyes of the monster. It was a lucky shot; normally he couldn't hit anything.

Putting away the pistol, he ran to the broken window, shoving the dead zombie aside. More were coming. He could see at least a dozen of them, right outside. He drew his sword as they came forth.

25. Shadow Reeves

Dick reached the house and standing next to the broken window facing the zombies "How many in the House?"

he scanned the area, his military training kicking in, there where 3 cars, two broken one black SUV, possibly operational. 2 working street lights close to the house, and one kid being attacked by zombies...'bloody retard', chances are they had already bitten him but he had to try he limped closer, and his leg collapsed. it didnt take long to recover but the kid was now on the ground swinging his gun wildly at their legs.
    Dick fired twice and two fell. cock. load. fire. two more fell. the pasty white kid managed to get a decent swing at one if their legs, it fell too. Dick reached the boy and swung the but of his Shotty into the head of the remaining zombie. the boy who was screaming something about protection did not seem to notice the danger he was in. Dick picked him up by the collar and pointed him in the direction of the house which was now being assaulted by the zombies..."goddamm!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.