Last One Alive, Lock The Door ~ Discussion!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Mousie, Dec 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

Ummm, no. You couldn't have stumbled upon me because Loraine's post said you guys are still inside the building, while I clearly posted that I'm outside. It even says she was walking along the wall, when she came upon Fitz; impossible because Fitz is out front, standing by the truck, holding some dude at sword-point. But, whatever, it's not worth arguing over.

Also, the reason I'm not posting is because there's no one interacting with my character at the moment. I'm waiting for a response from Guybrush's character. It would be pretty awkward if Fitz just walked away from that dude after practically threatening to kill him. But I suppose that wouldn't be too far-fetched coming from him... if nothing develops, I'll post tonight.

2. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

I haven't done anything either cause there is nothing to do.
    I try to make myself post, but its just blah. -.-
    Sorry.

3. RaiLorraine

RaiLorraine New Member

OK i fixed it, were outside. sorry for not getting to it. reading. Comprehending. But its done. lets go.

4. Soldato

Soldato New Member

I'm introducing a new character into the mix to hopefully jumpstart this RPG. I really liked it, but it's DYING MAN.

Name: Jimmy Wells

Sex: Male

Appearance: He stands six feet tall and has the build of a football player. He had a rough beard and medium length hair. His skin is tan. He is considered an attractive man and his "mountain man" demeanor only make him more attractive to the fair sex. He wears a worn plaid shirt, stab-proof body armor, worn jeans, combat boots, and a baseball cap and sunglasses.

Weapon(s): A Colt M4A1 with flashlight and reflex sight. He carries a Sig Sauer P226 as his sidearm and a Benchmade Reflex knife on his person.

Background:

A grizzled Private Military Contractor hailing from the city of St. Louis, Missouri. He joined the U.S. Army in 1982, at the age of 16. He was deployed to Grenada the same year. After a year of being home, he joined Delta Force and was part of the 160th Spec Ops Aviation Regiment, AKA Nightstalkers. He was part of Operation: Gothic Serpent. Better known as Black Hawk Down. He retired thereafter and joined Dynasty International, a Private Military Company doing convoy and bodyguard work.

He is a rough individual. He passed through Delta Force being recognized as 'The Sociopath' and it was assigned as his callsign. He is known to show no remorse towards his enemies. He has a very dark sense of humor and finds humor in death and dangerous situations. He is supposedly fearless and is known to pursue high risk high reward possibilities.

Notes: He's quiet, has a comforting Southern accent, and is an excellent marksman.

5. Soldato

Soldato New Member

Anyone else prepared to play this game?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.