1. Delrohir

Delrohir Member

The watchmaker of filigree street- a question from the sunny side of london!

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by Delrohir, Sep 16, 2015.

POTENTIAL SPOILERS IN RESPONSES, IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE BOOK I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

"The Watchmaker of Filigree Street"
    by "Natasha Pulley" I have to say is one of the most enjoyable books I have read this year! The way it is written makes it accessible for a wide range of levels and ages!:supersmile:

The book is set in London, which having been where I grew up made it all the more relatable and is probably one of the reasons I really enjoyed it.:superagree:

But what I was surprised about more was when I turned the last page and read Pulley's bio.

THIS IS HER FIRST NOVEL. I was shocked :supershock:, Pulley is definitely one to watch in my opinion. :superwink:

Hell to get the authentic feel of some of the characters she actually headed out to Japan for 14 months. It is a great work of speculative fiction:cheerleader:, so that being said-

I am very curious to hear what your interpretations of the ending are?

I am not sure yet, I finished it in three days I simply could not put the book down, and I'm still rubbing my chin trying to understand the ending in it's entirety but it was heartwarming as it was gripping.

So, what do y'all think?

:superconfused::superconfused::superconfused:

-Del.
    :supercool:

watchmaker of filigree street cover.jpg