1. GuardianWynn

GuardianWynn Contributor Contributor

Fashion!

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by GuardianWynn, Jan 15, 2016.

I hope this is the right section/an okay thing to ask.

I am looking for someone that loves fashion. Because, I kind of suck at it. I quite literally wear the same thing every day(yes I am a cartoon character! I literally have 30 copies of the exact same t-shirt)

I am looking for someone that loves fashion, because I am figuring, if you love fashion, than you will love talking about it. And that all my research/curiousity questions will not only not bore you but interest you.

I say this because if I love a topic, I love talking about it.

My reasoning here is I want to learn terms btter, so I can use better terms in my writing. I also figured someone that loves fashion might be able to label stles better, and help me realize what else might be in my charactrs closets based by the few things currently in there closet.

:D

Thanks for considering or reading. :D

2. ChickenFreak

ChickenFreak Contributor Contributor

Are we talking about what's being worn in the real world this week? Or something more general?

I'm someone who was fashion oblivious until age fortyish, then suddenly became interested, at least in a theoretical sense. And I addressed that interest in the same way as any other interest of mine--I got books.

Plus, I sew, which requires some understanding of the architecture of clothes.

So I may be useful. I may not.

VynniL likes this.
  3. GuardianWynn

GuardianWynn Contributor Contributor

Not exactly worn in the real world this week. Since my writing is not set in modern times anyhow.

Just in general to pick someones brain. I love a dialoque for learning. :D.

I would really like someone to whom I could show a picture and say "she is kind of a X person and is wearing this in this picture" and for the other person to be like. "oh, then her style is normally called Z and she would probably love Y."

But I don't want to bother the person in general. So I am hoping for someone that would like that kind of chat. :D

4. ChickenFreak

ChickenFreak Contributor Contributor

That sounds like fun. Feel free to initiate chatting. If I turn out to be not-helpful, then we'll know. :)

GuardianWynn likes this.