1. NewBabyProd

NewBabyProd New Member

Literary Lawyers?

Discussion in 'Traditional Publishing' started by NewBabyProd, Apr 19, 2011.

Can anyone recommend some literary lawyers? I am in the process of producing a graphic novel and was offered a contract for representation from a literary agent. I would like a lawyer with experience with these sort of contracts to look it over before I sign.

I apologize if this would be better posted somewhere else.

2. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Contributor

Send me a PM. I can look it over.

3. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

are you currently in practice, s?... it's really good of you to offer pro bono assistance...

btw, do you happen to have a collaboration agreement form on hand that's better for other than screenwriters, for me to pass on, instead of the wga form i've found to be the best so far?... the need for one comes up fairly often on the writing sites i frequent and that's the only one i have to recommend...

love and hugs, maia

4. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Contributor

I am currently practicing, yes. And I enjoy helping people out and do quite a bit of it pro bono for things like this :)

I haven't seen the wga agreement. I'll see if I can find it online and take a look!