1. Taciturns

Taciturns New Member

Delighted to be here =]

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Taciturns, Feb 26, 2015.

Hello All,

It's been a while since I've involved myself in any kind of writing group, virtual or actual, so I do hope I'm still able to make myself useful. I'm hoping ultimately to reignite my desire to write, install some good habits and help out others along the way.
    I was going to tell you an interesting fact about myself, you know, like you do? But, as usual, my mind's gone blank... Go on to the next guy and I'll think of something...

2. Catrin Lewis

Catrin Lewis Contributor Contributor Contest Winner 2023 Community Volunteer

Hello, there! One of the moderators will be on soon and show you around, but in the meantime, welcome. This is a fun, useful, and addictive place.

(For an interesting fact about yourself, what's your opinion of Newcastle Brown?)

3. Taciturns

Taciturns New Member

Thanks, glad to be aboard.
    (Also, my impression of Newcastle Brown is that if you like the taste of steel it's cheaper and better for your health to lick a lamp-post. =p)

Lancie and Catrin Lewis like this.
  4. Catrin Lewis

Catrin Lewis Contributor Contributor Contest Winner 2023 Community Volunteer

Well, as Sam Llewellyn once said, "It has worn a hole in my heart and my duodenem."

Taciturns likes this.
  5. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, @Taciturns, and welcome to the forum! As @Catrin Lewis said, one of the moderators would be by soon, and that's me! Please check out our New Member Quick Start Guide - it'll get you going around here.

Don't worry too much about not being able to think of an interesting fact about yourself. Participate, have fun, and we'll find out what's interesting about you anyway! We are writers, after all... :)

6. Taciturns

Taciturns New Member

Thanks very much, jumping in as we speak. Nice hat, by the way. :)

minstrel likes this.
  7. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.