1. Tenderiser

Tenderiser Not a man Contest Administrator Supporter Contributor

Looking for a critique partner

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by Tenderiser, Mar 18, 2016.

I'll have a completed draft of my new novel in a couple of weeks. I want someone I can swap chapters with to get high-level feedback on plot, characters, etc. It will be a first draft so there might be typos, awkward phrasing, and other word-level issues that I'll catch in future revisions. I just want to make sure the chapters are doing their job before I polish them.

Obviously happy to do this on a tit-for-tat basis with your WIP.

It's a contemporary romance and I want a partner who reads within the genre. I realise that will be difficult on this forum but hey, it's worth a try. :D

2. BayView

BayView Contributing Member Contributor

I'm probably going to be writing m/m for the next quite a while, so unless you read that sub-genre I wouldn't have much to trade. But if nobody else bites and you just want to operate on an owe-you-a-read basis, I'd be happy to have a look.

Tenderiser likes this.
  3. Tenderiser

Tenderiser Not a man Contest Administrator Supporter Contributor

I haven't read much m/m but not because I don't like it, just because I don't see much of it while browsing. If you need someone who knows the conventions and tropes I won't be much help, but if not I'm more than happy to trade.

I'll send a PM when the draft is done (hopefully 1-2 weeks) and see if you're still up for it. Feel free to ping me anything you have ready in the meantime. :)

BayView likes this.