1. CLM1188

CLM1188 New Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Looking for friends

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CLM1188, Mar 15, 2012.

This is unorthodox, yet I am compelled to start this thread:

Will someone on this site be my friend? I am entirely serious; I currently live in a very unfriendly environment.

Creative Writing Forums is filled with people who share my passion for writing, which is why I submit my request here, and not elsewhere. I understand members here may already have established social circles in their lives, and to those members I beg for some charity; please, is there room in your hearts for one more? Thank you.
  2. Phoenix Hikari

Phoenix Hikari Contributing Member

Feb 21, 2012
    I'm sorry but I have to say this.......... This thread is so cute!! xD

You've been here a while as I see but you haven't been active. Maybe if you spend a bit more time around us then you'll come to know some people more than others. I don't think anybody here will mind being friends with you even if they have been here for a long time but it'd be much more fun if you can work your way up to their hearts. :)

We're all your friends even if we don't know each other very well. Take a step forward and be here more and you'll find yourself surrounded by people who make you feel at home.

If everyone say they hate you then come to me (j/k). :D
    1 person likes this.
  3. AmyHolt

AmyHolt Contributing Member

Jun 22, 2011
    I agree with Phoenix. I've developed several nice friendships by being active on this site. The funny thing is a couple of the people I thought were completely rude when I first joined have turned out to be okay people as I got to know them better from the thoughts and comments they have made on posts.