1. creative_nothings

creative_nothings New Member

Looking for help...

Discussion in 'Traditional Publishing' started by creative_nothings, Feb 27, 2013.

This may be in the wrong category and if so I appologize in advance. :D

So... I have been writing short stories lately (like 400 - 1000 words) and there is one that I'd really like to see published at some point. I feel it's come a long way from the original draft and I'm looking for willing volunteers to critique/proofread it for me as I really don't have anyone close to me that cares much for writing that would do this. Also, I can't post it in the workshop if I am to publish it eventually.

I'm also looking for any advice on where and how to get these short stories published (this one in particular is a first person narrative bordering on creative non-fiction) as I have no idea where to go or what to do to get published.

Hope I'm not asking for too much and if so I'm sorry, I just don't know where else to turn for this kind of help. Thanks!

2. GhostWolfe

GhostWolfe New Member

I can offer some of my time for proofing.

3. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

i mentor writers all day, every day and will be glad to give it a look and provide advice/info on getting published...

love and hugs, maia
    maia3maia@hotmail.com