1. ChaseTheSun

ChaseTheSun Senior Member

Looking Forward to Connecting

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ChaseTheSun, Jan 7, 2017.

Hi all,

My name is Naomi. I've been writing short stories since I was a child. Some of my stories have been published (on a very small scale level!) but for the most part, I've only ever written as a personal journey of exploring and assuaging the ever-present compelling urge to write, write, write!

One year ago, I dared to dream I might be capable of writing a novel, with the ultimate goal to send it to publishers and see it on book store shelves. The last 12 months have been an amazing time of learning and planning and seeing my book slowly but steadily take on a life of its own and gradually morph from dream into reality. I'm still working on the first draft, which is very incomplete as yet. I am excited to share any part of this journey with anybody who wants to walk alongside, and also to partake in others' creative journeys as we all explore and develop the dreams and passions within us!

A man called Valance likes this.
  2. A man called Valance

A man called Valance Senior Member

Welcome @N.Phillips Consider yourself connected.

3. OJB

OJB A Mean Old Man Contributor

Hello N.

I've already reviewed your plot question and I can tell you have a good grasp on what makes a great story. I think you will do fine.

I wish you the best of Luck.

ChaseTheSun likes this.
  4. ChaseTheSun

ChaseTheSun Senior Member

Thanks, @OJB! :)

5. zoupskim

zoupskim Contributor Contributor

ChaseTheSun likes this.