1. khawlaazwar

khawlaazwar New Member

Love for second language

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by khawlaazwar, May 31, 2014.

I'm from India, here English is new generation's language. The craze for English has now increased in India very much. I'm very new to this forum. I liked this platform and hoping it prove very useful for me. Writing is among many arts that you develop with it as you try to love more it. As I grew the passion for writing also grew with me.

I just need the help of anyone who come to me, to develop my passion for writing. I know sometime I make mistakes but do not know, whether it was of grammar or something else.

I want to start writing regularly. But want the help for this.

Hope, I will enjoy here with people who also has same passion as I have and also get benefits of expertise of masters of this subject.

Burlbird likes this.
  2. pirate1802

pirate1802 Member

Hello fellow Indian. :) Welcome to the forums, I'm happy to help you improve your skillz!

3. khawlaazwar

khawlaazwar New Member

Hi, like to get first friend over here. Just want to know if I write something will you guide me and offers your knowledge for improvement? Hope, I will do my best tomorrow!

4. pirate1802

pirate1802 Member

To the best of my abilities, sure. Although I'm no expert.. I'm a beginner as well, so keep that in mind. :D