Tags:
  1. Matthew Simon Ali Mc

Matthew Simon Ali Mc New Member

Love, War, Heartbreak and self-hatred

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Matthew Simon Ali Mc, Mar 12, 2011.

O.k, i am 19 years old and ive lived a pretty extrodenary life (so far). and im often advised to right a book. i really just want to go through the bases of it and hope you can help me twist it into a creative format.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRfkplZAEcQ - makes what im gonna put a bit more light hearted. enjoy the melody :)

First of all, i was born dead, which i think is interesting. when i was a couple of months old my family was stricken with an un-earthly truamatic experience which involves my 4y.o sister, a wicked uncle and a 6 month time period. didnt find out about till i was 16.

my most far reached memories are the ones of my dad being a morphine addict who left when i was 6. (tho i didnt like him very much for obvious reasons) My mother was a depressive alcholic lesbian who never really gave an interest in me (and i dont blame) and her partner was/is a bit of a condescending psycho-bitch.

I have 3 older brothers and an older sister so quite a big fambo. however, bein the young one in this family was just about the biggest bull**** position i ever could have been dealt. no family morals. just get what you can grab. so i was a cocky, intelligent and sometimes violant child who was forced to be a twin with my first older brother...who is like my ****in opposite! which makes interesting chemistry. like the gallaghers.

Growing up emotionally withdrawn from the world of zombies was tough. it made all the regular steps in life much steeper, much harder and far more rewarding. however the only way i knew how to learn a lesson was to make the wrong choices and gain my morals and wisdom from the levels of deprivity i would feel afterwards.:redface:

i was always a lads lad. brave and loyal to the bone; i thought of my friends as brothers i would die for. tho when it came to girls....well, it just never lol. i would not talk to them. its like ive been invaluntary celebent or sutton until i become a man ;). point is, i see the world from a very unique angle and my two episodes of love have really obliterated me into the centre of the universe....then through the loop. the first was just a big school crush. when i really saw the beauty in women. she was like my Rosalin. Then along came Juliet who brought me back to life....she is truely the best girl in the world and i aint no mug i know what i speak of lol. she lit my fire and boy did i burrrrn!

then came the drugs, rock n roll and self-hatred. that really ****ed me up big time. i even had these ****in crazy panic attacks off the weed and one time was convinced i was gonna die of a brain hemorage until me life flashed before my eyes. it was like 15 sudden flashes of forgotten moments of love with random people. old family members and school friends, childhood memories....time just came to an end. i realised then (a year after leaving juliet (b4 i even had her) just what it really was that i walked away from. i literally ended an entire universe before it had time to blossem. silly me.

after that...my head got real bad. i still havnt even recovered completly but atleast i can talk again! a whole year passed where i hated myself so passionatly that i couldnt stand the sound of my own voice. but im just a little too human to hate myself more than the crewl world. more than the system or the fakery of every atom in this "reality"

i dont know how stupidly ive written all this cause im ****in shattered. i will just do one word sentances to explain what else my understanding mind has come unto:

Life; earth and universe, the elite, illuminati, islam, state of fitrah, "ghosts?", truth, corruption, brotherhood, music, time, war is coming, belief, virtues, destiny, manipulation and more i guess.

point is tho i think i have that level of knowlage that means i could right a kick ass story...but i just need some tips on how to even start the ****in plan...what is the masterplan, that is the question im askin lol:rolleyes:

2. Trilby

Trilby Contributor Contributor

For a week or so, just write from your heart and see if your writing has a natural rhythm a flow.

You are of cause at some point going to have to improve your grammar and study the craft of writing. There are many good grammar and creative writing books out there that should help.

3. JeffS65

JeffS65 New Member

You can have all the experiences in the world and none of them make a compelling story unless you know why you are writing about them.

If it's just to repeat them as stories, what you write will likely go nowhere. What is the point of the story you tell. What message is the reader going to get from it in the end. I don't mean in the 'moral of the story' sense. More along the lines of what type of journey is the reader going to be on. Is it about redemption. Is it about human decay? Is it for others to see and identify with?

If you don't really have a sense of why the story needs to be told, then it is simply a memoir of a 19 year old that no one knows. Good for you and those around you but not so much for a reader at a book store.

4. colorthemap

colorthemap New Member

What is this? Is this a plot? "Born Dead"?

5. Manav

Manav New Member

First of all you cannot 'right' a book, but you can write one. The point is you need to improve your writing ability drastically before you could even think of writing your story, unless of course you are a celebrity of some sort and publishers will line up to pay millions of dollars/pounds to get your story.

6. Matthew Simon Ali Mc

Matthew Simon Ali Mc New Member

lol me grammah is sound but be assed on a forum. n1 geff, your words get my brain tickin :)