1. Marakorpa

Marakorpa New Member

Marakorpa

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Marakorpa, Aug 19, 2016.

Hi! MY name is Peter, but being Peter is not as good as being Marakorpa. Marakorpa is a name given to a tall, handsome aboriginal man from Tasmania, which will give you an indication that I will not let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Marakorpa is around the net in various places, Doing various things, or nothing in particular, and his mate Old Pete has a Blog called "Around the Campfire with Old Pete". Unfortunately, because of loss of a publisher, my blog is not active and my wish to continue writing is dormant.

I had few stories, and a best selling book published on Amazon books, and that was a good ego boost for this old bloke.

I love Australia, and I love the Fair Dinkum people of the Outback, from whence my stories and imagination stem from.

When People ask me how I am, I usually reply 'Not bad, a bit rough around the edges, not too good in patches but still above ground', So now you have it...G'Day yer'sef'.