Marc's Bar and Grill Discussion

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Kingtype, Dec 13, 2012.

1. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

Ha got internet for an small amount of time

Had someone said or did something to Gerad?

Also what's the current situation?

2. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Well a white haired man who is implied to be Uncle Lou came into the bar. The white haired man did make mention that Gerad was an interesting person to be at the bar.

Two people were about to fight but let it go (Simon and Alstair)

3. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Although the music at the bar is piano and hard rock at times, whenever I type and read I keep thinking of this... :p

http://youtu.be/VMOhsvhF4Jw

4. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Ooh....good question King.

5. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

okay i am going to make a big effort to keep things secret with Mikey. I'd like to leave you all guessing about her but just so you know her loyalties are not wild like some characters -once you befriend her she is steadfast. The only challenge is to ACTUALLY make friends with her . . .:p

6. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Jaz is pretty much the exact opposite of Mikey in the terms of friends. Betrayal is tough to forgive. :p

Btw, today I found this picture that fits Jaz without her sunglasses on. (I imagine her eyes being more golden though)...

[​IMG]

7. Texan Gandhi

Texan Gandhi New Member

Thinking of going all try-hard and going for a second character.

I have another character from an old Star-Wars thread, maybe we can throw in some Science-Fiction into this mess of wizards and witches and troll(s). If King approves I'll start working in the character thing and get a post up from him tomorrow.

8. Kingtype

Go ahead and add him.

9. Texan Gandhi

Texan Gandhi New Member

Arioch Morningstar, The Wayward Sith

Name: Arioch Morningstar (sometimes just goes by 'Star')

Appearance: A tall human, weighs about two hundred pounds out of armor of mostly skin, bone, and muscle. Face is somewhat handsome, but nothing special. Overall, he looks like a normal, OK-looking, big guy, except for a small, thin scar that runs under one eye straight down.

BIO: He was raised on Sith-Worlds, worked as a mercenary that specialized in killing trained Sith warriors (bad Jedi). In essence, he was one of the most badass upcoming bounty-hunters around, until a Sith Lord found Arioch was far too effective, and expidited him (tried to kill him). He failed, but Arioch succeeded in a counter expidition, and fled. He traveled the galaxy, joining notable outfits like the Thousand Swords and once bro-fisted Boba Fett.

Skills/Powers/Weapons: He has a feeble control of the Force, allowing to use a potent but slow Healing ability. He is also a badass soldier, who specializes in utilizing laser-based weaponry, like blaster rifles and pistols, to extreme efficiency. He wears very comfy, worn, but heavy battle armor.

Home world: Korriban, but now settles on Correlia

Personality: Is mostly a care-free rogue, but get serious when you put credits on the table. Likes a good scrap, but finds that now, as he is nearing the end of his prime, shooting a man from a distance is OK too.

Miscellaneous info: He has always wanted to meet something big, smelly, and strong, like a rancor but could talk.

10. losthawken

losthawken Author J. Aurel Guay Role Play Moderator Contributor

Hey Kingtype, are you still running this if players want to join?

11. Kingtype

Yeah I am. Its just no one has posted in awhile.

12. losthawken

Sweet, Chroma and I may jump in soon.

13. Kingtype

Feel free to anytime your ready ;).

14. Chromacide

Chromacide New Member

Name: Mordekale ut-Blazon

Appearance: Mordekale is slightly shorter than average, although he holds a regal bearing that makes him seem taller than he is. His hair is coal black and his eyes a shade of dark gray. Several day's worth of stubble seems to perpetually adorn his cheeks and chin. Despite his bold demeanor, though, he has the wild, hunted look in his eyes of someone who has been almost murdered too many times to ever be the same again.

BIO: Mordekale was born as the heir to the Blazonic Empire. In his early childhood, however, the Empire (or at least, the vast majority thereof) fell to the Kingdom of Liesanne. He was rescued by his mother, the Empress. Whether any other members of the royal family made it out of the war alive is entirely unknown. He was taken south across the vast Vhutroras Oceans to the distant and warm southern kingdoms, where his mother promptly fell into a river and drowned. He grew up as an urchin in the city of Arkland Haven and later, when he was an adult, joined a band of mercenaries from the Coastal Nation City-States called the Short Arms. He stayed with them for years, earning his keep as a competent soldier. He has long since left his royal history in the past, although, somewhere down there, he still remembers.

And it still hurts.

Skills/Powers/Weapons: Mordekale first wore a cheap suit of armor made of cast iron. Even after he'd earned enough money to buy himself better, he'd grown attached to the sober black look of the iron, and so he dyes his armor black. It almost reminds him of the royal colors of his Imperial childhood, of the black and gold flags fluttering above proud, ancient castles. He keeps a katzbalger--a type of shortsword--with him at all times. He is well-versed in physical combat and has even developed a few tricks up his sleeves when it comes to mages.

Home world:
    His world is a cold world, as much as 2/3 of it covered in ice sheets. Only the many island nations in the center experience summer as we know it. Regardless, both flora and fauna has taken extraordinary measures to adapt to the harsh climates. Great cities are built on the vast ice-plains of both the north and south. The Blazonic Empire, once a major both in the far, cold north, was decimated by the Kingdom of Liesanne in a series of wars. The Imperial Saga-City, bright star of the northern ice, fell into disarray and ruin. Fat nobles and the corrupt senate squabble over control of the remaining scraps of land left from Liesanne's conquest. Meanwhile, the enemy's city grew fat on the spoils of war--the Liesannic City, where Heroes Go to Die. The warmer, central nations are never as stable as either the north or south; they have a great wealth of valuable resources and farmable land, and it is difficult to maintain a grip on them.

Personality: Mordekale is both proud and a survivalist. His royal childhood gave him a sense of greatness that will plague him for the rest of his life, while the years afterward hardened and reforged him into something less. It generates two tendencies that frequently clash in his line of work. On one hand, he wants to never give in and never give up his honor; on the other, he would do anything to simply live another day.

15. Kingtype

Accepted! Post anytime chief.

16. SocksFox

SocksFox Contributor Contributor Contest Winner 2024 Contest Winner 2023

Angel

Angel Leslie Grace Beaumont

Aged: 19 years, 5 months

Born in Annecy, France in 1796

Among the smallest of the darkkin, Angel stands little more than five feet in height with a very, very slight build. In the eyes of her family and her tribe, her one and only attribute, was her staggeringly perfect angel's face. Cobalt blue eyes so dark they border on black, a porcelain complexion, and impossibly delicate bone structure combined to draw all eyes. No one looked beyond her delicate beauty to the bright, inquiring mind behind it.

Beauty hides a host of sins, money forgives even more. Such is the case with Angel's family. Hushed up scandal shrouds Angel's turbulent past. The only witness to her mother's brutal murder at the age of four, and left with a permanent limp in her left leg as a result of the confrontation, Angel retreated into herself as she watched her father and her three older brothers slowly succumb to madness that eventually ended with their suicides.

Always, she has been the child on the outside, looking in, but no one ever looked back, nor dared to take her hand. She doesn't know how to trust, fears emotion and the power she wields, a power revealed by her striking hair. Pale as moonlight infused cornsilk and clustered about her head in corkscrew curls, Angel's hair shifts color with her moods and rising emotion. The hues varying from the palest silvery blonde to a brilliant shimmery red. It is an anomaly known as the Beaumont Flame.

Following the death of her third brother, Harry, Angel's guardianship has passed into the hands of her maternal grandmother, Lady Emmaline. Now well out of childhood and somber to the point of pain, Angel is struggling to actually define herself as an individual, not a mere ornament. Strange events over the course of the last few months have set wheels in motion that cannot be stopped.

A long dormant ember in the heart of this forgotten ice princess has flared. A Fleur of the Tribe, one of the lost Guardians. Angel has found her footing, her voice. She is a draconic shapeshifter, a Darkkin, one who is both mortal and dragon. One of only a handful among the Tribe able to complete the change, but she has kept her secret close. No one knows of her ability.

She sees the elemental songs of the world, weaves them, shapes them. A very rare Zabooku, Angel controls to opposing elements. Water and Fire, and it is in fire that her greatest strength is found. She inherited the full potency of the Beaumont Flame, as well as control of two Intangibles...Echo and Void.

Her power is linked to her emotions and songs. Fear of both has made her lock them away, denial became a cloak, but now her world is crumbling around her and her shields are shattering. Such is Angel Leslie Grace Beaumont...

17. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

I'm pulling Billiam for the time. He'll be back tho, after he's had some more adventures...

By the way, I think Billiam is my favorite character I've ever made...

18. losthawken

Name: Andromeda Cunningham

Appearance: A youthful woman from a universe more advanced than our own. She wears aviator goggles atop her tightly pulled back blond hair. Her actual height is about 5'6" but her equipment gives her a few more inches. Never seen not wearing her shard seeker's outfit she is always ready for any situation. Her suit consist of a formfitting under layer that protects her from extreme temperatures and pressures/vacuum. Over this she wears a utility belt and a heavy shard-harness, the harness covers her shoulders down to her ribs and is large and heavy while still permitting uninhibited movement. In the center of the metal plated device is set a luminous stone housed in a protective chamber. Her boots are also disproportionately large and roboticized. The gauntlets she wears are also enhanced while still providing full dexterity. She moves with uncanny lightness due to the myriad of small scintillating solar sails embedded in her suit that are managed by her onboard A.I. to artificially control her weight in high and low gravity environments.

BIO: As shard seeker, Andromeda roams the galaxy collecting and selling the shards that power the technology of her universe.

Skills/Powers/Weapons: Ande's shard harness and suit give her a great deal of protection, but through the employment of shard technology it also enables her to generate a variety of energy fields. The shimmering fields can adsorb energy, converting it into matter; convert matter passing through them into energy; and tap kinetic energy from invisible tachyon currents that flow through the universe. In short she can generate sheilds, create phaser like blasts from anything she can throw through her field, and fly on solar-sails. All these technologies are very manual however and require quick thinking and reflexes. As an experienced shard seeker Andromeda, is slowed little by these limitations.

Home world: Promindale, but she hasn't been there in over a decade.

Personality: To be a shard seeker one has to be self reliant and of strong constitution. Throw in a little stubbornness and attitude and you get Ande.

19. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    hey guys, i was gone a while, don't know if anyone noticed lmao...:)

20. Kingtype

@Erik: We did.......much has transpired since you've been gone. Including a few new RP's (including mine and Phoenix's), TOE 2 ending and TOE 3 starting up

21. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    oh cool, lol, im lookin forward to jumpin in

one question though, how do i change my avatar pic? im clueless lol

22. Kingtype

I shall making a post sometime tomorrow

23. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

lol and XL64 has evolved another level and now has his own will and thought process (kind of) and Mikey is flipping out. someone please spike her drink to get her to calm down (oh dear wait if Dexter does that . . . uhh that might end badly lol)

24. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    seems like everyones in ther eown story and can't be bothered to merge with someone elses lol... -grumpyside-

hey Keitsumah, why didn't Lark except Orphine's help to deal with that snakey guy? i mean, i know death is after her and all, but Lark seems to be in a stalemate anyway so lol.

25. Kingtype

Even though no one has posted on here for awhile.

I figure everyone sure hear this.