1. MaryMO

MaryMO Member

MaryMO Here!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MaryMO, Nov 16, 2014.

Hi! I've been on this site for about a week or so, and only now I've seen this? I'm such a scatter brain! My head is never really where it should be and my famous words are usually "huh?" or "what?":crazy:Thank god, my family has learned to love and accept me for who I am, even though I drive them nuts often enough. :rofl:
    I love writing, I love to create imaginary worlds and people in my head. I came here looking for those like me. As a child, I grew up withdrawn from everyone thinking no one understood me. So I wrote diaries and journals of my thoughts and feelings just about everyday. I was depressed for a very long time and not once was I ever happy with anything I have ever tried to do in my life. One day I realized that writing is what I really wanted to do.
    I hope everyone or anyone here can help me get better in my craft. Best of luck to all as well!

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum! :) Sounds like you'll fit right in; a lot of people here have somewhat similar backgrounds, I wager. But we're here to help each other get better at what we do and stay inspired -- among other things. :):D

Here's our New Member Guide to get you started.

Have fun!

-Kat

3. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.