1. Darth Batman

Darth Batman Member

Introduction Worthy of a Sith

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Darth Batman, Sep 8, 2016.

Greetings, I am Darth Batman, Dark Lord of the Sith. By day, I am Darth Batman, slayer of the jerks that pass for Old Republic Jedi (Clone Wars Jedi Rock) and hero. By night, I am a simple hoping-to-be author attempting to improve his writing skills via Fanfiction and his own stories. Though an autobiography of my exploits has a good ring to it.

Before you get too excited about my joining this forum, my only non-fanfiction project is a Superhero themed one. . . . and I'm correcting part 2, and 3 is in the works. As for my fanfiction-I have one standard fanfic, but half-a-dozen crossover ideas whirling in my head, the foremost of which involves Lord of the Rings and Narnia (I've got the plot planned and everything, but I'm only missing the beginning), and it works out better than it sounds.

As for reading, I am interested in most Light Fantasy, Superhero stuff, and the occasional Sci-fi book (as long as it's a David Weber book). My favorite authors include- J. R. R. Tolkien, Any writer for Marvel or DC (Don't have any I actually know), David Weber, Stephen Lawhead, and C.S. Lewis.

When it comes to Fanfiction (including crossovers), favorite Fandoms include-Pokemon Anime (Specifically Team Rocket and/or Misty stuff), DC and/or Marvel (Comics, movies, shows, or cartoons), Avatar (the Nick Show), Star Wars (I'd even read Awakens stuff), Lord of the Rings, Doctor Who (Favorite Companion-Rose or Donna; Favorite Doctor-Ten, or Eleven), Narnia (I'll read most of it, but the Horse and his Boy is my favorite), Once Upon a Time (Season 4 onward are my favorites), and Legend of Zelda (I like Hyrule Warriors best), and Pirates of the Carribean (3 is my favorite). There's way more, though, but those are highlights.
    *edit*
    I'm excited to show this Forum what the Dark Side can do.

2. A man called Valance

A man called Valance Senior Member

I don't know what a Sith is - truth is I wondered if your opening line was an anagram - but welcome Darth Batman. You'll find lots of spacey fantasists in here.

3. Darth Batman

Darth Batman Member

My username is a fusion of Star Wars villains-the Sith (Darth . . .) and best hero ever, Batman.

4. PGWhyte

PGWhyte Member

Where's Obi Wan Superman when ya need him? :superlaugh: I laugh at my own jokes too.

Welcome sir and I hope you enjoy your time here :superagree:

5. Skye Walker

Skye Walker Banned

OHHH! Hi, fellow newbie!

I saw this and had to reply! I actually know David Weber personally, there was a workshop near where I live that he came to, we could submit writing and he would critique it, apparently my thing was one of the best there and he told me that I should submit it to his publishing company and see if I could get it published! Just thought I would share that little nugget of info.

Nice to meet you! :)

~ Skye