1. Tim3232

Tim3232 Active Member

mmm... Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Tim3232, Mar 20, 2015.

I joined here yesterday and I'm still finding my way around.

I've read the new members bit - twice (yes, I mean the bit that you click on as well)

I take it start a conversation is the equivalent of mail - to the people in involved in the conv. only - not that I want to do that at the moment.

So far I'm impressed with the way everything is organised and I'm still finding more as I dig deeper.

Not much to say about me. I read a lot more than I write. I've been trying to write for a few years and I'm simply not the compulsive writer that everyone else seems to be. I made the short list of the CWA DD award last year but never got round to completing the novel. However, the story I have submitted this year is complete. I await missing the short list in 3 comps and rejection by 1 agent.

I've tried writing other genres (and find most crime books boring). Once I've been rejected this time I'll try another genre - haven't decided which yet. Suppose I'll have to carry on with Crime till then.

Hang on - beginning to bore myself here - so that's enough.

I suppose if/when I press that Create Thread button, then this will be posted. Ooooh ... Errr...

ooh - what's this poll stuff? Better leave that alone.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies The Ops Pops Operations Manager Staff Contest Administrator Supporter Contributor

Welcome to it, Tim. :)

You are correct about the conversation function. Same thing as a private message (PM), just a different name, and not to be confused with writing on a member's profile page, which is a public message that anyone can se..

Have fun. :agreed:

Wrey

3. RachHP

RachHP Contributing Member

Hi Tim, welcome :)

4. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome to the forums.