1. WhoWatchesTheWatchmen?

WhoWatchesTheWatchmen? New Member

More Players for the Romantic Fantasy RP

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by WhoWatchesTheWatchmen?, Jul 26, 2008.

Due to requests, more players will be allowed into the Romantic Fantasy RP. If you wanted to join and weren’t able, this is a great time to get in. If interested, read the game info--

(https://www.writingforums.org/showthread.php?t=12871)

--before reading on. So far, our In-Game characters have gotten acquainted and are setting out for an arranged encampment. Upon arrival, any new RPers will be able to hop in. Thanks to Bick and FoxyMomma who’ve been guiding me on my first RP. Cheers!

Note - I didn't know where this thread was supposed to go, so sorry if it was posted in the wrong place! :D

Place characters here. I will post when you can jump in!

2. Bick

Bick New Member

No problem ;)

Hopefully we'll get more people to join xD

3. WhoWatchesTheWatchmen?

WhoWatchesTheWatchmen? New Member

Bick, you are so, animated! Always having cute little faces :D on the side lines :D Always cheerful and brigthening everything.

~ Who Watches The Watchmen?

4. soujiroseta

soujiroseta Contributor Contributor

And forth from the shadows he came, beckoned by them, his face battle scarred he said,

"i shall join your RP":p

5. Bick

Bick New Member

Whoot for Toniface ;D

./hugsquish!

Rofl! Aww :redface:

6. FoxyMomma

FoxyMomma New Member

I love Bick-I-Poo! She brightens up the dimmest days! :D

7. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

I'll join. :)

8. Bick

Bick New Member

Aww :p Too sweet Foxy ./hugsquish

Whoot! Yay for Shadow :)

9. soujiroseta

soujiroseta Contributor Contributor

Name:Mélawen Ringëril aka Mel
    Race: Elf
    Height:6'0"
    Female
    Personality: She is very cocky and doesn't enjoy losing out on anything. Her sharp reflexes and sarcastically witty talk make her seem reckless. She is very much a tomboy and does not have the traditional attitude of most elves.
    Description: Mel was brought up in the Elven world. When she was 50(like 6) her family were slaughtered in a convoy. She managed to get away and was eventually found and recruited by the same people who attacked her family. She grew up under the principle instilled upon her by rogue elf/trainer Markus Ronijin "If you're strong you live, if you're weak you die.
    Weapons and Clothing / Armor:Mel carries two weapons , A beautifully handcrafted Black Bow with a quiver of her custom arrows on her back. and a short blade for close combat. She also has a small blade hidden in the sleeve of her right arm which she uses for stealthy kills. She wear light strength chain mail underneath a plain shirt covered by a massive grey/green cloak. She prefers mobility over protection and so wears brown leather trousers.
    Appearance:Mel has short blonde hair as golden as the sunshine. She has deep sea green eyes that are mezmerizing at times. Hey body is lean but not muscular.

10. fantasywriter

fantasywriter New Member

I'll be joining as a character from my original short stories.

Name: Arcis Tanton (A character from my original short stories. hehe)
    Race: Human
    Height: 5'11"
    Personality:

- Kind
    - Intelligent
    - Trustworthy
    - Power-hungry
    - Harsh at times
    - Selfish
    - Prefers to be alone

Description: Arcis was born to a poor family in the village of Khuur. He was the only child of the mage, Alter Tanton, and the beautiful, yet mysterious woman, Elizebeth Wayverd Tanton. Alter, when he wasn't practicing his magic, was often exploring the village, which is when he happened upon the traveler, Elizebeth. She was full of mystery, having journeyed north on her own from the small island of Solstrain, for reasons she would not tell anyone. The two immediately fell in love, for Elizebeth found Alter charming, and the mage found Elizebeth extraordinary. After a little over a year of knowing each other, the two were married, and even though the 25 year old Alter was poor, he tried his best to support his wife. A year of struggling in their marriage led to Arcis being born; a healthy baby, with his father's hair and his mother's bright blue eyes.

Alter now had another mouth to feed, and his magic shows weren't supplying enough money for his family. Elizebeth took on a job at a local tavern, bringing in just enough. Arcis, a young 9 year old boy by the time his mother began working, found himself alone at home most of the day, and enjoyed running around the village, playing with his friends. The young boy immediately began showing talent in magic, and Alter and Elizebeth somehow managed to save up enough money to send him to school, where Arcis met two older boys and a girl who would one day be his traveling companions. Every day after school, they would play together; whether it be a pretend sword fight or a wild adventure.

But money was an issue in his family once more, for Elizebeth had lost her job, and Alter was not bringing in enough money. Alter, a determined father, left the village of Khuur, traveling north to look for work, promising he would come home every week to give them presents and money.

The first week went as scheduled; Alter returned with gifts and money, but the second week he did not return. Elizebeth presumed he had been killed on the road, and was distraught. The mother, now 30 years old, grew ill. Arcis, at only 11 years old, earned a job as a blacksmith's assistant, and managed to support his ill mother. But when Arcis turned 14, she died. After having been ill for 3 long years, and only getting worse, she probably died of grief.

Arcis was lucky to have earned a friendship with Vashon Legend, a nobleman's son, and Freddrick Legend, knight and noble, took in the young, distraught boy. Vashon and Arcis' friendship only grew after that, and the two became like brothers. They went on adventure after adventure, always bringing along the bossy Calvus Asa, the beautiful Lahna, and the wild adventurer, Dessy Wildheart.
    Weapons and Clothing / Armor: He wears brown robes, as are common among mages, and carries with him an assortment of spellbooks, pouches, and ingredients. Also, a sword hangs at his hip, for last resort emergencies only.
    Appearance: Arcis stands at about 6 feet tall, with a slightly muscled build. He has curly dark brown hair that extends to the nape of his neck, and bright blue eyes, filled with intelligence and ambition. His features are handsome, but he is not very sure of himself.

11. Bick

Bick New Member

Awesome ;)

Now we're 4/4 on the gender ratio.

12. fantasywriter

fantasywriter New Member

Hey, Watchman. How much of my Short Story is going to be involved in this RPG?