Tags:
  1. Cappy and Pegody

Cappy and Pegody Member

Greetings From Cajun Country

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Cappy and Pegody, Mar 20, 2015.

We are an older couple off on an adventure. It's been a dream of both of ours to write a book. As a child of the 60's I came to age during the great space race and was witness to the whole thing from Mercury to Apollo. This "right stuff" inspired a young mind with dreams of the stars. At age 16 I started writing a book in a composition book and it lay forgotten in a trunk for 40 years. I lost my job a year ago and instead of immediately finding another I decided to follow that 40 year old dream. I sat down and wrote my story and my beloved wife Pegody is now editing and we hope to e-publish it soon. We are struggling and really are rank newbees and do not have a clue. We hope to find it here. Please we beg your patience as we attempt to fulfill our dreams. We apologize in advance for all the lame questions we will ask in the near future.

2. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Welcome to the forum!

Please take a look at our New Member Guide. It will take you through the forum's rules and general layout.

Also, I don't believe there is such a thing as a "lame question", so don't you worry. ;)

3. Cappy and Pegody

Cappy and Pegody Member

Thanks Komposten. I read most....er...some of the rules they seem common sense or too geeky for me to know how to do anyways. If I do something wrong I am sure yall will let me know. I aint here to spam just learn. We have been writing a blog for 10 years or so and folks are always saying you guys should write a book. Since we always wanted to and now have the time we figured we would give it a try. If it does not work I'll just pack up my ole sea bag and go back to work.

4. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.