Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockchic01

rockchic01 New Member

My beginning of a childrens story.. please help

Discussion in 'General Writing' started by rockchic01, Oct 31, 2008.

I am new here and have just got this image in my head and thought i would write it down. My interest is writing a childrens book.. I dont think it sounds any good just like to hear what everyone else thinks?? Any advice also seems a bit scrambled to me...

Register to remove this ad

THE DINOSAUR, THE WIZZ KID AND THE PURPLE GIRAFFE
    There was a boy name Adam he was a wizz kid on the computers and with the latest gadgets. He loved playing video games and loved drawing on his computer. Adam often spent alot of his time drawing on his computer and making things for his giraffe to play with and food for his giraffe to eat. His parents though he had an amazing imagination. Adam would say to his parents I have a Dinosaur who lives in my room who and a purple giraffe that lives in my computer who comes out and plays with me. His mum would reply “Sure you do” with a grin. Adam went to school one day and told his mates I have a Dinosaur that lives in my room and a purple giraffe that lives in my computer and that loves to come out and play with me. His mates giggled “that’s so funny”. Adam knew at home he did have a dinosaur living in his room that would play chess with the purple giraffe and they would play with him and help do his homework. Adam would go to bed at night and say goodnight to his Dinosaur that would sleep on the floor and the purple giraffe that would sleep in his computer. When Adam turned 5 he thought he would show everyone that he has a dinosaur living in his room and a purple giraffe living in his computer. So Adam thought he would show everyone his purple girafee and his dinosaur

help anyone???
  2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

All writing submitted for comment MUST be posted in the Review Room forums after meeting the reviewing requirements.

Thread closed.
Tags: plays
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.