Tags:
  1. Ted

Ted New Member

The New Years Twilight Zone Marathon

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ted, Dec 31, 2008.

It's on the Sci Fi channel and runs 'till some time tomorrow. If you're in the US, you should probably be waking up just now (I am lazy, so maybe you were up earlier. So, it's on the Sci Fi channel. Enjoy.

In the meantime of your watching, feel free to share your favorite episodes. I'd have to say mine would be 'How to Serve Man', where the aliens come to Earth, trick the human race, and then take them aboard a ship to be horribly EATEN!!!

What, you thought I was just going to advertise Sci Fi? Pshaw!

2. Raven

Raven Banned

Ah, the Outer Limits was better. ;)

3. inkslinger

inkslinger Active Member

HAHA! I thought I was one of the few weirdos left who loves the Twilight Zone! I freaking adore the show... I've been watching it for half of the day today, they just finished airing two of my favorites (Living Doll and Monsters are Due on Maple Street). There are so many good episodes, I can't even list ALL of my favorites.

I'm watching it now. They're going to give another really good one (Nightmare at 20,000 feet), but I'm kinda apprehensive of watching, heh. I have a flight tomorrow so I don't want to make myself paranoid for tomorrow! :(

I used to watch this show all of the time a few years ago before bed, lol. And on fourth of July, they would always give a marathon then, too. I'd watch it every year.

....and Outter Limits better than Twilight Zone? NEVERRRR!

4. NaCl

NaCl Contributor Contributor

Did you guys see that blooper out-take by Rod Serling in the show today?