Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princes

Princes Banned

Another Locked Thread

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Princes, May 28, 2007.

Well there we go Indianajoan doesn't want us to sort out our issue so she locks the thread once more.

People will leave and this is typical of some mods they think by locking threads the issue will disapear or they just do the ban thingy

Poor misstikal made good her arguements and we addressed them but here we go come along indianajoan and of hitting the lock thread.
    Because she thinks its crap. hey lets not forget her abscence from the forum.

2. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

yes, i understand what you are saying, but how is it going to look to new member, and infact old member who just want to post their work and have a chat, when the ounge is full of threads bitching about the way things are done around here. if you have something to say, then tell a moderator. if you really want it changed then that is the way to do it. otherwise you are just sitting bitching about things and not doing anything to change it. we are here to post and read peoples work, to recieive help and to meet some people who you can have a proper chat with. so why not keep it like that?
    Heather

3. IndianaJoan

IndianaJoan New Member

OK listen, if you want to sort out issues sort them out but dont be trashing other members in the open forum. Seriously, this is childish. State the issues without name calling. Its as simple as that

4. IndianaJoan

IndianaJoan New Member

My absence from the forum came after a bunch of crap like this. I came here in earnest to help other writers and instead ended up sorting out a bunch of immature childish garbage. I took a break, simple as that, and I'm back and I intend to spend more time helping people with their writing and less time sorting out ridiculous arguments that have nothing to do with writing.

I dont ever accept a nasty crit of someones work and if that post is reported I used to be and will continue to be the first to delete it IF ITS REPORTED.

The problem stems largely from the fact that when you people see a bad or nasty crit, you respond in the forum and never bother to message a mod or report the post.

I have no problem with you opening a thread to discuss problems but when you start to bash forum members BY NAME your damn right ill lock it. If you have a problem with a member discuss it privately with a mod or report the offending post. Its very simple to deal with it as an adult

5. WhispWillow

WhispWillow New Member

yes I agree, take your issues up in private with the mods/admins, if you think it's an area of concern

Bad criting can be reported easily

This bitching has got to stop and the continous threads of it are what are really making the forum look bad

I am asking you promptly, to take these issues to the mods

Thank you

6. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

As has been said by the other mods, if there's an issue, contact one of us instead of responding to the member personally. And if there's an insulting post or such, report it!

7. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

All of this mess could have been avoided if people had just used the report button. It's what it's there for, after all...

8. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    To Banzai, Lpspider, Whispwillow, Indianajoan, and xxxHeatherxxx, Well said.

1 person likes this.
  9. Princes

Princes Banned

Of course Domoviye the post builder.

You would say that been that you give bad crit.

10. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

And to those of you who apparently don't know where or what the report button is...

It's below a users post count. It looks like this: [​IMG]

11. Raven

Raven Banned

All this is stupidity.

Once and for all Indianajoan locked the last thread because he felt it was done and dusted so why drag it up again.

Secondly all this slagging off Ferret is wrong and very childish. We all screw up from time to time. he appologised end of.

I'm now locking this thread if i see another opened I will ban the person who opens another flame thread.

This is a writing forum a place we share ideas and stories. lets keep it that way as has already been said the reviewers will critique your work if you ask them if you feel the replies on your work are nasty report post as said.

*Click*

~Raven.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.