1. Eoz Eanj

Eoz Eanj Contributor Contributor

My Formal Swingtime

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Eoz Eanj, Jun 30, 2007.

Wahhhh!

well I had my formal. It was oright, if I were to rate I'd give it perhaps 6.5 out of 10 because the Dj was possibly the worst in the world, the dance floor was far too small to facilitate for one hundred moving bodies and my big toes sustained pancake blisters from the shoes I wore. Last years formal was so much better- *launches into nostalgia*. Anyway I took a few photos, alot were just of myself and my date messing around in the lobby because we were, at times, bored.

If anyone has any pictures of themselves or others participating in special events, not necessarily formal events but special events, then please share.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lololol

2. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

owww, you look stunning hunni, and what a beautiful dress. the year elevens that have just left had there prom on Wednesday night. i will put the link to a website at the bottom of this post for you to have a look at. these are people two years older than me, and some of the teachers, not me. but i am glad you had a good time. our schools prom was held at this big castle thingy, and they all had a sit down meal, then tiaras and medals were presented to the best in the year etc then they daned all night. some of them look amazing. and the man ina kilt at the bottom of the page is my French Teacher, lol. he looked proper offit.
    link - Bishy-Prom

3. The Freshmaker

The Freshmaker <insert obscure pop culture reference> Contributor

Oh, pretty Eoz! I like your headband thing, it really goes well with your dress. Also, you have pretty eyes.

4. JetBlack

JetBlack Banned

Well well well, aren't we looking pretty?
    MWAHAHAHAH
    That guy you're with looks like me.

I wonder why.

But i must say, you make quite the couple.

Kudos.