1. blackwaterGayle

blackwaterGayle New Member

Hello from the Everglades

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by blackwaterGayle, Aug 5, 2013.

Hello everyone,

My name is Gayle, I'm 29 years old, and I have been writing for a while. Unfortunatly I managed to develop a number of bad habits that I'm currantly trying to fix. I got heavily into Role Playing Games when I was in middle school. Back then it seemed so easy, I could create whole worlds, cultures, peoples, everything. I began to role play a lot via instant messanger and I feel like that was partially my problem. Working at such a high pace with little regard to word counts, grammer, even spelling. So now that I'm older I find (as most of us do I'm sure) that things just don't come as easily as they used to and I really need to put a little extra work into it, if I don't want to loose it. I love to write, I love to create characters and stories. Writing has always been a wonderful creative outlet for me. I really feel like half a person when I'm not writing on a regular basis, and that has been for a number of years now. But no longer, I know what my issues are now I just need to find a group of nice people that can help me in my journey to become a better writer. Hopefully I'll end up making a few long term friends in the proccess. Thank you for reading and I hope to meet all of you along the way.

-Gayle

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. Pisatelj

Pisatelj Member

Hi ho Gayle nice to meet you.