1. TARAKKHANFIR

TARAKKHANFIR New Member

My intended stories collection part 1

Discussion in 'Self-Publishing' started by TARAKKHANFIR, Aug 15, 2013.

I am intending to have a story collection in English which would be printed in a local printing center. Their topics are in a large part from my 11 year experience and in some part some truths I have discovered and some very special creations. Some of my characters in the stories reflect in fact some rel characters I have met. The first story would be about an ambitious man who is living very hard conditions. It reflects from a part the hardship, the misery and the loss accompanied with challenge, determination and hard work (there would be then some jets of craziness and of excessive emotional tension). The second side would be the conflict of doing wrong and succeed and prioring the honor to fortune; the protagonist would keep honest, free and proud despite many serious tempting occasions. The third side would be various enemies from gealous haters to rich wrongdoers to vicious people of authority and politics. Concerning the second story, it would reflect a very rare category of exceptional and great women (I am deeply disappointed from women in reality). They are good, creative, struggling, managing, working............ They have very complicated and very original affairs; they very seriously shock various groups of men, cause headaches and worries and defeat and collapse evil men in the most cruel way. They would have their very complicated networks meeting in homes and discussing different issues. They would then manage their vert complicated cells in executing the most original and most shocking jobs and adventures; their acheivements would be really quaking boosting many extremely miserable great men and creating troubles and unstabilities for good purpose. The most important women in the very complicated networks would enter and engage in very challenging and very original affairs launching many touching issues for the various important men they would engage themselves in affairs with and having many challenging and revolutionary aims. They would then engage many marginalized but brilliant men in different jobs and missions and they would have variable roles in their very complicated international network. The woman protagonist would have noble friendship relations with many important men she had engaged herself with in various missions and affairs; she would then enter in very cruel clashes with various evil groups including gealous haters, dishonest big bosses and bandit political people. The female protagonist would fight very bravely and would use her very professional techniques in order to make the enemies live the continuous terror, unstability and anguish. In parallel with that, we will mention a group of manginalized and persecuted women artists who would have their very special challenges and their different problems, concerns and continuous worries. They would have their extremely original affairs and their very interesting and specially exciting thoughts and speeches; they would be a very special category of sweet and exciting women who bring very original joy and pleasure for the man who sits with them. They would very cruelly suffer from terrible unjustice and continuous assaults from very powerful people; the most shocking, the most affective and the most mourning disaster would happen to them.........

2. jazzabel

jazzabel Agent Provocateur Contributor

Is there a question in your post?

3. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Everyone should dream. However, turning dreams into reality requires planning, plus some knowledge of the reality of the world your dream must be built within.

What I see here is too much dream and not enough basis in reality. I recommend exploring this site for a while to understand where the dream needs to be adjusted.

4. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

First lesson, the paragraph break is your friend. :)

5. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

ditto that... i gave up reading this by the third line... it's too hard to slog through a solid block of text like that...

you need to insert line breaks where there should be paragraph indents, since the indents are lost in posting...

6. erebh

erebh Banned Contributor

you did well getting to line 3...:(

blackstar21595 likes this.
  7. Burlbird

Burlbird Contributor Contributor

Why does this text remind me of one of those chatterbox bots?