My Knight Can Beat Up Your Knight

Discussion in 'Word games' started by J.P.Clyde, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Anonym

Anonym New Member

My army consists of 2 mortar teams, who're able to shell the archers from behind the safety of grassy knoll.

2. cruciFICTION

cruciFICTION Contributor Contributor

My army is Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Saviour. (as an atheist, nothing brings me more glee than using that name along with the title)

3. Drusilla

Drusilla Active Member

My army consists of all the atheists in the world!

4. cruciFICTION

My army consists of just one atheist - Christopher Hitchens.

5. GoldenGhost

GoldenGhost Senior Member

And my army consists of one man, alone, against all odds. Even 'Christ himself would cringe at the sight of his scars.' This man, is Chuck Norris.

6. cruciFICTION

My army consists of Gandalf the Grey, and Gandalf the White, and Monty Python, and the Holy Grail's Black Knight, and Benito Mussolini, and the Blue Meanie, Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie. Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk and Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger. Bill S. Preston, and Theodore Logan, Spock, the Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan (who all came out of nowhere lightning fast, and they kicked Chuck Norris and his cowboy ass, it was the bloodiest battle that the world ever saw, with civilians looking on in total awe).

7. GoldenGhost

Well two can play at this game.
    My army consists of Merlin and his flowing white beard, the strongest of wizards even Gandalf would fear, and King Arthur the humblest of Lords, defeating the black knight in a simple game of swords. Now don't forget Voltron as he stomps on those rangers, with quickness, with speed, and clear and present danger. Of course Superman, standing tall in all his might, would merely just fall, at sight of kryptonite. I have Kyle Reese, to stop that Terminator, smashing through Kirk, stepping over Darth Vader. Here comes Mr. Sock, to pit against the Rock, and the vulcan death grip for the infamous Mr. Spock. Doc Ock can't move, Spidey's webs saved the day, while also snagging Lo Pan and Hulk Hogan in the fray. Socrates can take Bill, and you know what Ted too, his words are like music, killing all Meanies Blue. Pee Wee to face Curtis and to scare Jambi away, and General Pershing to keep, Mussolini at bay. So what's to happen, to the Monty Python cast, when I have SNL and MAD Tv amassed? Why fight? You do not stand a chance, for my army is better, obliterating yours in one glance.

8. JPGriffin

JPGriffin New Member

I'll just bring a basilisk. Can't obliterate my army in a glance if you turn to stone!

9. cruciFICTION

My army is Fluttershy from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, who fought back a basilisk (she undermined its confidence while it was turning her to stone) in the Everfree forest... WHERE CLOUDS CAN MOVE ON THEIR OWN. D:

10. Link the Writer

Link the Writer Flipping Out For A Good Story. Contributor

Oh yeah?! Well my army consists one blind Ninja child named Pishku. Because he cannot see the basilisk, he is immuned to its evil gaze. The boy's super senses detect the demon, shoots up into the sky (he can fly thanks to a magical ability of his people, the same magic ability that allows him to 'see' without using his eyes) and he beheads the basilisk!

Did I mention that Pishku is an elf boy from another country who can control magic and energy alike as well as the aforesaid flying? He also has two katanas.

Take. THAT!

He adores animals, so he will join forces with Fluttershy. :3

11. seelifein69

seelifein69 Active Member

Well my army is a swarming group of New Jersey-ans that won't stop talking about themselves, with the women from Sex and the City (who are raging with hormones) arming the Gatling guns.

That's pretty scary to me.

12. Link the Writer

Pishku smiles at this and quickly deactivates these strange weaponery.

Yeah, nothing can take him down. xD He has a lizard mount that can fly and swim in the water. Oh, and the lizard can spew fire.

Wait, why would he fly a lizard if he can fly himself? Sometimes he wants to fly a lizard! xD

13. JPGriffin

JPGriffin New Member

Pishku, eh? Well, let's see if I can beat that.

My army consists of a single, gigantic stone golem, immune to any attacks magical in nature. He's a giant, bulky, mountain, that is nearly impossible to decapitate or disarm. He wields two mighty Oak Trees over 200 feet tall as clubs (you're getting hit by the trunk, not the leaves), and moves slowly, cautiously, but most importantly, silently. So go ahead, fly away my friend, just watch your back. There's no telling how many friends he has.

14. cruciFICTION

My army is ten luck dragons. *Swag*

15. Link the Writer

Arrrgh! Pishku must flee for his life! D8

16. cruciFICTION

I have just upgraded my ten luck dragons to ten luck dragons who have been taught to think with portals (they have portal guns now also).

17. Link the Writer

Pishku must now train with the High One who lives in an undisclosed location to learn how to defeat the Stone Golem and the 10 luck dragons.

Meanwhile, his friend Marha comes up with a plan to resurrect 10 Ancient Heroes who can travel back and forth through time, are immuned to magical spells and the elements.

...She just did it!!

18. cruciFICTION

My army consists of nothing but the cold embrace of eventual death, which Pishku cannot outrun.

19. JPGriffin

JPGriffin New Member

Well... How do you beat time? Oh, wait, I know!

My army consists of a modified DeLorean with a 1.21 gigawatt flux capacitor powered by plutonium, that is capable of flight, and once it reaches 88 mph, is able to travel back in time to any date and time in history. Technology for the win.

20. cruciFICTION

My army is a van full of angry Libyans who are waiting just over there - those Libyans... you shouldn't have forgot about them.

21. The Magnan

The Magnan Active Member

Well my army has the massive, force of unrelenting power that is Corgraven, Patron of Shadow Dragons and other stuff, oh and theres the couple of hundred thousand Edge Legion soldiers, with nearly impervious sentient blades. To anyone taking up this gauntlet good luck.

22. Link the Writer

My army has two legions of lizardmen with laser swords, have armor that's impervious to bullets, can breath fire, breath underwater, can fly, and have razor sharp claws and teeth.

Good luck! 8D

23. GoldenGhost

I just killed Flynn 'Fly' Taggart with a chain saw and picked up the B-F-G 9000...

game over.

24. Link the Writer

Yeah? Well...

Pishku returns with Frodo, Sam, Luke Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker, Harry Potter, Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Link, and Zelda. Oh, and he's brought Legolas, Aragorn, Gimli, Gandalf, and the entire armies of Gondor and Rohan together.

Good luck beating them all. 8D

25. Drusilla

Drusilla Active Member

And Din, Farore and Nayru will come and banish them all to the Twilight Realm!
    Pishku, Frodo, Sam, Luke Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker, Harry Potter, Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Link, Zelda, Legolas, Aragorn, Gimli, Gandalf and the entire armies of Gondor and Rohan will all be met by angry twilis who will slaughter them all and serve them as meat to their queen, Midna.