1. MeWriter

MeWriter Member

My progress

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by MeWriter, May 11, 2015.

Hello everyone!

I was thinking of making my progress journal, so I can easily stay motivated for my story which I am working on.

My work in progress is currently over 18.000 words in, so that is pretty good. I have to say that I started this story in October last year, then stopped for almost 6 months, and in April I started working on it again. I really hope I am going to stick to my story all the way to the end.

My goals are very simple:
    1. to write at least 300-400 words everyday. But that goal is easy achievable as it seems, because most of the days I am over 500 words, for example two days ago I have written more than 1000 words.
    2. to finish this story no matter what. First draft has to be done.

Today I have already written over 500 words, so technically I am done for today :D But if there will be any time in the evening I will certainly try to squeeze in another chunk of words.

2. MeWriter

MeWriter Member

At the moment I am standing at word count of 21,080 words. I am happy that I am keep going and going. There were too many times in the past when I simply just gave up after a couple of weeks of writing, so I am satisfied with the way I am going recently.

I am planning to write something in the evening, so I should be close to 22,000 words by the end of the day.

3. MeWriter

MeWriter Member

Two weeks passed by and I am at 28,676 words. I am planning to finish first draft somewhere in July.