1. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

Chronicles of the Unreal. Part II: Cocoon of Dreams.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by lixAxil, Sep 21, 2012.

Chronicles of the Unreal
    Part II
    Cocoon of Dreams

Cocoon of Dreams is the second part of Chronicles of the Unreal. The first part was finalized earlier in another forum; at first, I thought about replaying the game from the beginning. However, I didn’t like the idea of replaying the same plot; my other option was to reset Chronicles of the Unreal and rewrite it from the beginning; however I ended up loving this world that I (and many others) created. So I decided to continue Chronicles of the Unreal in its second installement. Normally, I would do a recap of Chronicles of the Unreal part I's plot. Yet I decided to keep it a secret, as it would spoil many events I had prepared for the Part II. But don’t worry; players will eventually know how this world works.

Setting and plot.

Due to the nature of Chronicles of the Unreal II, the setting could look a bit….. poor or incomplete. However, this is because there are many elements that will be revealed in game. The genre of the game is fantasy… however, as I usually say, it’s more a twisted fantasy than your usual one.

Chronicles of the Unreal….. is a world of fiction…. Yeah, I know, many tales resides part into a world of fiction; however Chronicles of the Unreal differs from the others in the fact that it takes that title in a very literal way; you’ll understand why in a moment.

The world in the one the story happens is part of a bigger universe. Limit yourself to the planet at first, although elements from the universe in general are allowed. (This is a different universe than COTU I’s universe)

The players will be divided into two different opposing groups; The Seekers, and The Seeds. The objective of the game is to find a mysterious artifact called “The Root;” although both parties seek for The Root, both have a different objective. Since their objectives are different, it’s natural to think that there will be conflict between both parties.

You can also wait until the objectives are revealed for your character to decide what faction will follow.

There will be also a third party called “The Spawns;” this independent group will be opposed to both factions and they’ll try to impede them to reach The Root. The Spawns will be controlled only by the GM (me).

The beginning of this tale will be on Scion’s Capital….. Your characters will be either tourists or citizens of the city. And for some reason (be imaginative with the motive) they all will head to the Park of the Dead Flowers.

Objective

An event will occur that will make the characters know about the existence of The Root. Said artifact is said to be able to concede any wish, but only one wish. To this both parties with opposing objectives will seek for the truth.

The Seekers: They want to returnt it all as it was before the "event" occurs. They seek to reconstruct the world to how it should be. Those liked the way the world was like.

The Seeds: They want to rewrite it all. They will be the seeds of the new world, their objective is to create an Utopia in the one are all equals and are free of hierarchy and rules. Those disliked the way the world works

Creation of characters

Each player will be allowed to have up to two characters, one for The Seekers and other for The Seeds (Yet if you wish, you can have only one character). Remember: although both parties are opposites, that doesn’t necessarily imply that one is “good” and the other is “evil.” This is an important fact.

The leaders of both factions will be played by the GM (me).

Regarding the creation of characters, they’ll be based into the Major Arcanas of the Tarot, so when creating the characters keep this in mind.

-It must be represented by one of the Major Arcanas.
    -It’s personality can be of free election.
    -The character will be just a person (it can be an student, a worker, some traveler, etc.), of course it can have any crazy plot story as you want to, for example (Oh my god that guy was a Dragon in a human body all time!!!). Still at the beginning they’ll be just “normal” people (They can still have eccentric personalities or life). They won’t have any power at first, remember this
    -The characters will have three levels of skills: Weak, Medium and Powerful. The skills must be based on or correlated with the chosen Arcana.
    -In-game, the characters are free to use its weak or medium skill. However, a condition will be necessary for the use of powerful skills: The Reverse Arcana mode.
    -Reverse Arcana mode: To access its most powerful skills, the characters must enter the Reverse Arcana mode. In this mode, the personality of the character will forcibly change to an extreme or twisted version of the original personality. Also, its appearance may change a bit. In RA mode, they’ll be able to use the powerful skills up to 2-3 times; also, it will be unable to use weak skills. After that, the character should return to its normal mode to maintain its sanity. It’s possible to continue into the RA mode, but it’ll lead to berserker mode. In this mode, the character may attack foes or allies, and its judgment of reality will be twisted, so even if they believe something is happening, it could be different (If I, the GM, may intervene and say that what the character see is just a misjudge).

Character profile

Must be PMed to me, so I can give you feedback if I consider it necessary.

Name:

Origin : if you want to keep it as a secret due to a plot device, you can. However you must PM it to me; I’ll probably allow it, but it’s just to avoid any possible conflict with the main plot.
    Objective: Same as the origin: you can keep it as a secret, but must PM it to me. As I don’t want to spoil stuff in the presentation of this RP; you can decide the objective after the beginning point happens.
    Major Arcana:
    Upright Personality: Of free election
    Appareance:
    Reverse Personality: Remember that the reverse personality is something obligatory in this game, and is an extreme or twisted version of the original personality
    Reverse Appareance: Not obligatory, it can just maintain its original appareance if you wish to.
    Skills: Description of skills ahead. You can wait until the characters gain their "powers" to post the skills.
    Other stuff:

Skills

There are four types of skills; they can be ranked in any of the three levels: Weak, Medium or Powerful.
    The skills must be based or have some correlation with the chosen Arcana (yet this can be of any type, you can correlate it with your interpretation of the arcana, or what it directly says, even the name or picture works). If it's too hard you can be more free with the creation of skills

Nero (Fiction type): These are skills that cannot exist in reality normally, like firing a fireball from your hand. Of course, this includes things like magic, supernatural, spiritual, science fictional, etc. A Nero type skill is effective against a Bianco skill, yet weak to it. When attacking a character that previously used a Bianco, the Nero type skill will be effective against it; at the contrary, when your character used a Nero type skill, it will be vulnerable to Bianco type skills.

Bianco (Reality type):
    Skills that are Bianco type are those that can exists in reality, like a character using a gun or a sword. However you can be imaginative with this. For example, if your character summons a Tank out of nothing it will be considered as a Bianco type, as long as the tank maintain the properties that it has in reality. This includes real weapons, real vehicles, real techniques, even real buildings or creatures. Like the Nero type, both are mutually weak and strong, so the character that used a Nero type skill will be vulnerable to a Bianco type attack, and your character will be weak to Nero type if you used a Bianco move.

Aureo (Combination): Those attacks that are a mixture of Nero and Bianco. Due to this, the character that used it won’t be completely vulnerable to an attack of any of both types, yet it won’t be completely effective against a character who used either Nero or Bianco. Although powerful, it has the weakness that practically any Vuoto type attack will be effective against it.

Vuoto (Anti-Existence): These moves aren’t for doing damage, but for negating the existence of a move. A Vuoto type move can completely erase the move of the opponent from existence; however, this isn’t a complete erasing, as the move can still be used again by the opponent, but it works to protect oneself or ruin strategies. But… they aren’t as perfect as it sounds like. First, the Vuoto type can only works against either Nero or Bianco moves, so if you execute an Anti-Nero Vuoto move against a Bianco it won’t work at all, and will only result in the damage of your character. Regardless if the Vuoto move is for the Nero or the Bianco, it will work perfectly against an Aureo type move. Due to its nature, a character cannot execute Vuoto moves in sequence, but must cool down after using one. (Cool down can be to execute other type of move, or to do nothing at all).

Others: Skills aren’t just attacks; you can also have buff, debuff, traps, healings, etc. However, the type rules will also be applied. For example, your Nero type healing can be cancelled by an Anti-Nero Vuoto move, and also your character will be vulnerable to Bianco moves.
    Tips: A “logic” skill is a pretty good strategy in game. It’s suggested that you create skills that can have multiple applications. Other ideas are moves that create a “Law”, that's something that will work under certain conditions or will force conditions.

*One last thing. Although the moves are called Fiction or Reality, the characters won’t call them like that, and won’t discern their nature as fictional or real. THIS IS IMPORTANT. They can still call them Nero, Bianco, Aureo or Vuoto

Regarding the number of skills, you can have up to 3 weak, 3 medium and 3 powerful. However that doesn’t stop you from learning more skills, although it’ll force you to erase a previous skill (kinda like Pokemon). At the beginning you won’t have any skill, they’ll be allowed via plot device (because your characters are normal people, until something happens), as there is no leveling system, the opportunity to create skills will be allowed by me as prizes. Btw when they gain their skills, they will only have 2 weaks, 1 medium and 1 powerful

Skill chart

Name: The name of the skill
    Type: Nero, Bianco, Aureo or Vuoto
    Level: Weak, Medium, Powerful . (Remember Powerful can only be used on RA mode, and on this mode weak cannot be used)
    Application: How it works, remember it's not just used for battle
    Limits: If you consider necessary, post the limitations of the skill. If I consider it necessary, I’ll tell you to limit your skill

Rules

I’ll try to keep this RP as free as I can; still, rules will exists, some of them to preserve the integrity of the main plot.

-GM word is absolute.
    -If I do something that could threaten your personal plot, don’t get scared; for some reason I told you to PM it to me. So even if it looks as if I destroyed your plot, I’ll make sure to take measures that will allow it inside the main storyline.
    -Don’t abuse attacks: maximum two moves per post. As I said use logic on it, combining moves with allies is a good idea xD.
    -The group called “The Spawns” can only be controlled by me, the GM; also, they are outside the move rules. This means that, despite what their moves look like, they aren’t classified in any type.
    -Your character’s personality and skills must be directly based on the chosen Arcana. For example, summoning a tower goes more with the Tower Arcana than Strength Arcana.
    -Arcanas can be repeated, however…. If there are two characters with the Temperance Arcana, one must be part of The Seekers, while the other part of The Seeds. Still, I prefer you to agree to playing with different Arcanas.
    -GM’s two characters will be represented by the Sun (Seed’s leader) and Moon (Seeker’s leader) Arcana. So if you want to create a Moon or Sun Arcana's character it would be best if you do it for the opposite party.
    -Write more than simple lines in your posts, although sometimes you could do it due to X reason. I want to see you exercising your writing skills. Be imaginative with your narration.
    -Things that aren’t explained will be explained later (obvious). This RP can be very confusing; don’t be scared
    -You cannot control other’s characters unless the other player agreed to it.
    -Your character moves aren’t always effective; you must always narrate, so the opponent has a chance to defend from it. Remember, it’s the other player decision. The important thing here is not to win, but to create a magnificent story.
    -Players inactive for a long time and offensive players will be removed.
    -Do not posts until I approve your character, also wait for the introduction post.

Extra stuff

The Major Arcanas: The Major Arcanas are 22 cards used in Tarot reading, in the game they'll work as a "signature" of the character, the skills will normallby be based on one of the Arcanas.
    The 22 Arcanas are:

The Fool, The Magician, The High Priestess, The Emperor, The Empress, The Hierophant, The Lovers, The Chariot, Justice, The Hermit, Wheel of Fortune, Strenght, The Hanged Man, Death, Temperance, The Devil, The Tower, The Star, The Moon, The Sun, Judgement, The World.

1 person likes this.
  2. losthawken

losthawken Author J. Aurel Guay Role Play Moderator Contributor

Approved

3. lixAxil

Scion

Inside some dark hall, or perhaps a cavern? It was hard to discern, being as the darkness of that place was covering all walls and the entrance, without allowing the existence of light: we can assume that is a hall though, even if all was more black than the night itself, for some reason it was possible to notice the borders of that place…. A perfect symmetry, it must be a hall, caverns usually are asymmetric. Returning to topic; inside the dark hall, in the center, there was suspended in the middle of nothing a tiny, very minuscule dot. Despite the fact that the light wasn’t allowed to enter into that place, the dot itself highlighted in the darkness… This dot was… particular, even with its tiny size, it was possible to observe inside of it numerous figures, scenes, places, etc.

Inside the Darkness of the hall…. From the dot itself, a flash emanated, its radiance was bigger than the one of an star, yet the darkness didn’t dissipate from the hall…. The physics itself were being challenged.

Inside the dot new figures were born…. Well, in real new figures are born constantly, however, the flash pointed that those that were born on that instant…. were specials somehow……

Of course no one knew this, as no one was on the hall, not even close to it…. So this situation was completely unknown, to the point that this narration itself was untruthful to the point that all was untruthful …..

The tall man with the white coat​

There are several nations inside this world, however we’ll be talking only of the prosperous country of Scion for now, this because, the beginning point of this tale Is localized on this country.

Scion corresponds to a vast extension of land, several kilometers represented its surface, it was even considered the third biggest country of all. Yet if we talk about its technology and culture, it could even be said that is the biggest country of all.

If we look at a map, we can see Scion represented for a shape almost ellipsoid, if it weren’t due to the always existing irregularities in the borders of the countries represented on a map. Its north part were two thirds of the country, while its south part was only one third, the division was decided by the Equator that crossed it horizontally. East or West? Occident or Orient? Neither of both, in the map we can see how a part of it belonged to east, and the other part to west. To resume, in the map we observe Scion in the center of the world itself.

………………………………………………………………….

It was a sunny day, the sky would had been completely clear, if it weren’t due to the tall skyscrapers that cut through it. A huge cultural mix of people from several places walked noisily through Scion’s capital’s streets, this was accompanied by the noise of several vehicles, and even planes that occasionally slashed the skies. Numerous stores crowded the blocks of the city… and even with all that, even with this stressful look, Scion’s capital was an incredible beautiful city. Skyscrapers of the contemporary age abounded now, however this wasn’t enough to steal its place to the architecture of the medieval and renaissance periods, buildings whose origin mimicked the roman’s structures, others were cathedrals that imitated the gothic style, even a castle and its walls from many ages ago had its place carefully respected inside the capital. But too much talking about buildings, now let’s focus on the beauty of nature that fit on the city in a way almost decided by an artist, numerous parks were arranged to allow the citizens and tourists to enjoy the nature. Flowers occupied the front of the little houses between the stores, and trees imposed themselves on the sidewalks, gently greeting the passers. What more could be said?.... Scion fulfilled all definition of a magnificient city…. Of course it was clear that perfection didn’t exist at all….

Between the many sidewalks, walking between the enormous quantity of people, a man stood between all; He was very tall, his hair abnormally red, and wore a luxurious white coat of leather, his trousers were of an opaque yellow, and long black boots covered his feet; that’s how this man looked from his back; frontward of him, we can see a brown shirt that made play with the trouser, covered in some parts by the coat, it was curious how a man was wearing a suit like that one on a very hot day, however he didn’t seem to worry about that, he even carried a coffee in his right hand; yet what stood out the most were his golden eyes, naturally golden, even more abnormal than the color of his hair, it was as if he were some kind of character from a fantastic tale.

The man walked with determination to an specific objective on his mind, as if he were predetermined for that: however, even if he could walk at an abnormal speed for a human being, the man diligently walked at the same step than the passers. We don’t know at what point he started to walk, however since we started to describe him to the moment when he reached his destiny, at least two hours had passed, and even with that, under that scorching sun of a summer day and with that heavy coat, not even a drop of sweat walked through his face, not even a bit of tiredness was reflected on him. His objective? The park of the dead flowers.

This park, at the contrary of what its name suggests, was beautifully ornamented by numerous flowers, trees and fonts. It was called the park of the dead flowers, because according to what people said, for several years, life didn’t dare to grow there; although people and animals could walk through it without a problem, it was said that all animals that built its home on that park, will die in one or two days. Because this park was localized precisely in the middle point of the capital, people insisted to at least build a monument on it, and it was done like that, a monument of a nine pointed star (the symbol that represented Scion) was sculpted in the middle of the park; it was curious that a circular gap existed on the back part of this monument, however no one mentioned anything about this. As if were a miracle, right after the sculpting of the monument, life started to flow again on the park, and actually although its original name is still conserved, it represented the total opposite.

The man with the white coat, introduced his hand on the inner pocket of his coat, and removed a curious spherical crystal, its appearance was beautiful and pure to the sight. Carefully he deposited said crystal on the gap of Scion’s monument…. It fit perfectly, as if said gap were to be created precisely with the objective of putting that crystal there.

The man showed a light smile, after that he left the park, only murmuring some incomprehensible words…. “Emereuk Nystalligmu, the concept of an idea….”:

However, this man with the White coat, from the one we don’t know his name, won’t be the only visitor that will step the earth and asphalt of Scion’s capital….Oh sure no. Numerous people will arrive this day, and not only those that will arrive, but also those that already live there, as if destiny itself were have issued this plot, and perhaps it was like that, despite the different objectives that they have in life, the different stories that covered their past and guided their future, the starting point for all what’s going to come will be here, in the capital of the prosperous country of Scion.

Chronicles of the Unreal
    Part II
    Cocoon of Dreams

4. losthawken

losthawken Author J. Aurel Guay Role Play Moderator Contributor

Updated, per Asune's request.

5. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Footsteps sounded behind her, and she stopped in her tracks in the dark alleyway, her hand going silently to the dagger hidden in her belt.

"You don't want to do that." she said warningly, her hair beginning to drift about her head as it shortened into a ragged mane. Scars glowed against her pale skin, and the footsteps behind her halted in hesitation.

That was all she needed.

Whirling, she flung the dagger, and the figure had no more time than to utter a muffled grunt before collapsing to the ground, a coppery tang slicing through the chilled air of the night. She frowned; she really didn't have to do all that much nowadays to earn her keep. It was getting to be too easy. She hated easy.

Striding over and grabbing the corpse by the back of the shirt -dimly noticing it was a man- she dragged it to the lit doorway of a bar, the sounds of drunken singing ringing in her ears as she entered the door with a soft click of the hinge. Dropping the dead man in the sudden silence, she walked over determinedly to the bar where a young man stood quivering behind the counter.

"Got another one." she muttered quietly, showing him the "Wanted" poster and then pointing to the bleeding mass on the wooden floor. The boy nodded and bolted for the register, quickly coming back to her with a wad of bills. She smiled reassuringly at him, then quietly said, "Keep off the Wanted list and you'll be fine around me. I don't like hurting people who don't deserve punishment."

Before he could respond, she went back out the door -stepping over the body as she did so- and out into the dark streets.

6. lixAxil

Valanthia returns to Scion's capital.

On the same sunny day, the calm steps yet filled with emotion of a man walked through the great water font located on the northeast of Scion’s capital. It was a beautiful water font surrounded by flowers of all colors, trees with green and pink leaves and sculptures carved on marble, a mix of different tourist landscapes surrounding an enormous font of crystalline and pure water. To east and west the beautiful buildings imposed themselves, and also he could hear the happy chatting of people. The man who arrived was marveled, it had been five long years since the man stepped over the land of Scion, if it weren’t due to his self-control the tears would be flowing through his face. That was the feeling of the man while walking toward the happy streets of Scion’s capital…… Or at least that was his vision of this city.

It was a very hot day, the man that usually wore a silver jacket was now carrying it over his right shoulder, revealing his strong arms, this because the black shirt that he wore didn’t have sleeves giving him a very informal appearance, to this it was added the fact that a big white cross was drawn over the black shirt. He wore silver trousers that matched the jacket’s color, and black shoes that even with the formal look were totally dirtied. His muscular left arm, also revealed due to the sleeveless shirt, loaded a brown baggage, very small for a man that left the city five years ago, with this it was possible to assume that he wouldn’t be too much time on the city.

The man was very tall, he had a long brown hair; his face reflected a serene smile and blue eyes filled with maybe maturity or hard experiences. The name of this man, excited for returning to Scion’s capital, was Valanthia Citifon, and even if he didn’t know it, fate prepared a key role for him in what was going to happen this day.

It is unknown the reason why Valanthia suddenly left Scion’s capital, it is unknown why he doesn’t want to speak of it when someone asks, it is also unknown why the time that he had to enjoy such beautiful city was so little. The only thing we can know of him for now, it was that he was incredibly happy to walk on the floor of Scion’s capital.

After walking a couple of hours through different sectors of the city, Valanthia was very tired, the heat of this day gnawed his strengths without mercy, due to this the sweat flow through his body, yet even all this wouldn’t be enough to ruin such magnificent day. He bought a cold soda and after that he walked to the Park of the Dead flowers, where he sat on a bench and relaxed observing the beauty of said park and drinking his cold soda.

7. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

Anie Mo, the exstremes

"Look at this! the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, man it's good to be alive." A quircky looking girl skipped down the sidewalk humming to herself. Scion was such a nice place she thought as she skipped right through some drying cement drawing curses from a sweaty fate construction worker. But the tried cement on her shoes didn't stop her. Nore did the flurry of blaring horns and yelling drivers as she crossed the street while the light was green.

She didn't stop when she stepped on someones phone, a matter a fact she didn't even notice and when the fellow started yelling she, skipping away turned and said.

"I feel...fabulosious, haha! I made up a word, Weeeeeee!"

She reached the garden of dead flowers not really paying attention to where she was going. She hummed a pretty tune and as she skipped right into a man drinking his soda. The resulting crash sending soda all over her shirt.

She looked down at her shirt for a moment, then in a cold tone she suddenly said.

"My shirt...f*** my life, I want to die. This cold black unfeeling universe that laughs at how pathetic and insecure we mortals are is too much for me to take today, when I getting home I'm committing suicide."

She then plopped on the bank muttering.

"Why did I come out today of all days? I feel so miserable...my shirt...what good is life if you have to go through it with a shirt filled with soda? Yep definitely killing myself, I'm so depressed, my shirt, it's filled with soda. As if the confines of the universe weren't harsh enough already now I am wet with soda. F*** my life."

8. lixAxil

Nadeem's point of view

She had been driving for a fair amount of hours at this point, but at last she reached Scion’s capital, the so called paradise city in other places. The uncared truck passed noisily through the streets of Scion, from the open window on this hot day she looked at the enormous amount of pedestrians at the side of the streets, all of them barely able to walk, the density of people was just too big.

Sure the city was beautiful, yet to her it was all… a facade. She turned to the left and entered a passageway. As it wasn’t a principal way of the city it was emptier than the principal streets. She took a quick glance at her right; on the sidewalk a poor man dressed with few dirty clothes was desperately asking for money; the few pedestrians were a bunch of selfish bastards who passed at the right of him, ignoring his pleading. Of course she wasn’t different than them; she was also a selfish bastard that passed ignoring his pleading. A dog was the next she saw, it was lying on the sidewalk, ignored by the pedestrians, very skinny, it was barely alive, still flies flied around it, waiting for its demise; after all Scion’s capital was a city for humans, animals weren’t necessary, let them die. To end this banquet of misfortune, a boy was being beaten by three thugs, of course people ignored how they left him very injured crying on the floor after stealing his money…. This was just too much for her.

Paradise city??? Sure! this isn’t different from any other place….. This is why this world sucks, it’s filled with the hypocrisy of a happy society; they cover the truth showing us what we want to see.

Her mind suddenly was assaulted with bitter memories, she bit her lower lip. Yet she wouldn’t give up for this; always showing a smile and a happy behavior, that was Nadeem Belberus.

The girl driving came from another city, a small town filled with illegal activity; she was doing a delivery service, the truck was loaded…. With dangerous stuff; and she knew it, yet she could do nothing, after all that’s how this world works; you need to do something to survive, that’s the first priority of humans. Perhaps she was the dirtiest of all the people on this town at this moment.

She had a red short hair, her eyes were brown, and although the smile over her Egyptian like skin was reflecting happiness, her eyes reflected her own sadness and anger. Her body was covered by an sleeveless yellow shirt, on her neck, a necklace with a beautiful blue gem. Her right wrist had red bracelet; her pants were red, and didn’t reached her ankles; and she wore yellow sandals on her feet. She was skinny, although beautiful.

The heat of the day was too much, after driving a bit, the truck stopped. She decided to rest, there was a beautiful park near, she chose an empty bench and sat for a while, showing her happy appearance but still thinking on all that she saw on Scion’s capital.
    A girl was complaining on a very extreme way about getting her shirt wet with the soda of a man. Nadeem thought to intervene, but she decide to ignore her for now.

9. tacoshack18

tacoshack18 Active Member

Geos Willard Another Days work

The City of Scion bursts of the noise from its patrons passing by, waves of cars heading out of the city at the end of the work day. There stands a high end restaurant close to the center of the City. The building itself a remembrance of noir times its once bright red bricks now shine with a dullness brought about with age. The soft Jazz playing softly as the people in the restaurant begin to descend outside, back to their life's. It has been a long day I remark to myself as I wipe a cocktail cups with my drying cloth. The staff behind the bar counter quickly trying to clean up so that they can leave as soon as possible. I am never really in a hurry I do most of my clean up during the work hours as I listen to people.

I have heard them all from cheating spouses to regrets of not having the guts to ask for that promotion. I never really get tired it, I mean the longer the stories the better the tips will be later, plus I feel like I am doing them a small favor I give them something that most people can ever think to spare. An ear to vent out what unfairness of life, although at times it can become a little convoluted with whom to blame it gives them something to think over once they hear themselves talk aloud. I quickly finish up the rest of the dishes and clean up the counter as my work time draws near. I quickly look behind me into the mirror just above the counter of where I keep the bottles on display. I straighten my black vest and tie and pull the sleeves of my white collared shirt to keep them looking tidy. I dust my black slacks off quickly with my hands and give myself another once over before I leave.

My shoes echo as I walk through the streets making my way to small shop just down the block from where I work. I buy my usual coffee and a pack of cigarettes and head over to the park of the Dead Flowers odd name I thought to myself its anything but. The park is teaming with plant life and I always wondered why it got such a name like that, I reach my destination at the park a small bench just a bit far off from the center where the monument is located. I sit down and take a deep breath from the lightly lit cigarette as I tilt my head back and let it rest against the top of the bench lightly exhaling. So begins my daily ritual relaxing after putting in a hard day's work.

10. lixAxil

Valanthia Citifon

A girl tackled him by accident while drinking his soda; due to this the girl got wet, well Valanthia too, not that he cared too much about it though.
    For a moment Valanthia thought that the girl would get angry, and he was right...... but not in the way he thought it would be.

"Why did I come out today of all days? I feel so miserable...my shirt...what good is life if you have to go through it with a shirt filled with soda? Yep definitely killing myself, I'm so depressed, my shirt, it's filled with soda. As if the confines of the universe weren't harsh enough already now I am wet with soda. F*** my life."

"Uuum what??"

Valanthia came close to the girl and quickly apologized.

"Hey! I'm sorry it wasn't my intention. But well, aren't you being a bit exaggerated?."

He smiled and hit his chest saying

"You must always look for the good things on the bad. For example, isn't good that you get wet with cold water in such a hot day??"

Valanthia hoped for the girl to calm down.

A light summer breeze passed in front of Valanthia, he turned to watch the leaves's soft movement on the trees. And then it happened, his glance was caught with the glance of a girl with red hair and light black skin, she was resting on a bench. Judging by the smile on her face, Valanthia thought that it was probably also a good day for her.
    They didn't knew it, but that moment would be meaningful in the future... Oh and please, I'm not talking about a future of love or friendship, but something totally different between both.

11. Exzalia

Anie calmed down for a moment from the mans kind words, but this was only do to sudden rush of emotion that welled in her and the unfortunate switching of her moods, again. All in all mixed together ths made Anie feel something she had never felt before (Mainly do to people avoiding her wierdness at all costs)

"wow...you're really kind, most people shuffle away from me awkwardly." she muttered as she sat down beside him. A moment passed.

She suddenly turned to him and speaking fast she blurted out

" I love you, have my babies."

(awkard silence.)

She jumped to her feet a look of sheer panic comeing over her face. "Did I just say that! What the hell is wrong with, brain you're fired! don't give me that, why would you tell me to say that? Oh no, I'm speaking to my self in public! They all think I'm crazy." She found a nice light post and banged her forhead against it shouting in frustration. "WHY, AM, I, SO, WIERD!"

Finally falling on the green grass face first she began to cry to her self mumbling.

"I'm *Snifle* such a freak."

12. Keitsumah

A commotion caught her attention.

Looking up from where she had sat, napping in the shadow of a tree, Jaharra quirked an eyebrow at the man and girl as they... well, one of them was having an argument.

"What is going on? Usually this park is quiet enough for me to get a couple hour's peace." she said, standing up to walk over to the strange pair. Her long black tresses flowed in the breeze, her red eyes filled with not accusation but mere curiosity and a slight tiredness from being woken up.

Stopping short of them, she placed a hand on her hip, the black gloves on her hands hiding the scars of the implanted blades in her wrists should she go "reverse" as she called it.

The little girl was sniffling, and with a stain on her shirt. By the smell of it Jaharra could tell it was soda. The man standing next to her -clearly looking embarrassed- was holding said soda's source. By the look of him, he hadn't been in Scion for a long time.

"I'm such a freak." she sniffled, and Jaharra closed her eyes and sighed. Another case of self-worth down the drain.

"Kid, you're not a freak, and believe me, I've seen plenty in my lifetime." Jaharra said calmly, kneeling down next to her. Holding out her hand, she introduced herself:

"I'm Jaharra. What's your name?" she said, also directing the question to the man next to her.

13. lixAxil

Valanthia Citifon

"wow...you're really kind, most people shuffle away from me awkwardly." The girl calm down and sat at the right of Valanthia.
    Good that things ended this way thought the man while looking at the distance

" I love you, have my babies." an ankward silence covered the park, the man ignored the words still looking at the distance.... yet he suddenly realized what the girl said.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???" Screamed Valanthia surprised to the words of the girl. But this wasn't all the surprises the strange girl had for him; suddenly she started to headbutt a pole in anger. Valanthia was in trouble, he didn't know what to do.

A woman in a black dress appeared, interrupting this embarassing situation; using some words that could be either called kind or harsh words, she tried to calm the girl. After that she asked.

"I'm Jaharra. What's your name?" Come to think, he didn't asked the girl's name... it took a while for him to notice that the question also was directed to him.

"Oh, I'm Valanthia Citifon, nice to meet you" said the man extending his hand to the woman.

14. Keitsumah

"Mm. Interesting name, Valanthia Citifon." Jaharra muttered as she looked the man over. He looked like he could handle himself well in combat; she could give him that. But just in case:

"I'll warn you ahead of time that if I find your name on the wanted list you'll have to run." she said with a wink, drawing her dagger and twirling it on a fingertip skillfully, "But otherwise I'll consider you an ally. There's a reason they call me 'Heart-Render' here."

Sheathing it, she went back to the girl and put a hand on her shoulder: "Kid, stop crying already- things could be a lot worse."

15. Exzalia

"You're not a freak."

"I am one and if you knew me you would think so too." She said her head still in the grass. After a moment she lifted hit, her forehead was bruised a bit but at least she stopped crying. Her emotions began to taper in as well, a rare moment were both her sides were "More" in balance than usual.

She got to her feet and shyly said to the man. "Sorry...you're not the first person I have done that to. I have...emotional issues."
    She then turned to the woman, switching back to shadow. "thanks for the comfort I think you have delayed my inevitable suicide by a significant margin. Not that the meal-strum that is the cold unfeeling universe will care that one less emotional disturbed teen no longer breaths."

Another switch, this time to the side of light.

"I still really really thank you for it!" With that she gave her an over zealous hug. Stepping back and looking at all who were assembled and were...confused she suddenly asked. "Um...what brings everyone here on this super duper frantagulalistic day!"

16. SilverAngel

SilverAngel New Member

An Unknown

"Where . . . am I?"

The alleyway was silent, the noises emanating from the bustling streets unable to fully permeate its shadows. The bricks walls on both sides of the alley were a dull grey, the grime of ages had long since claimed dominion over this section of Scion. Trash, both the figurative kind and the literal, had been heaped up, hiding many things from the views of an outsider. It was a rank and melancholy place, where few chose to tread, yet this day, a woman stepped out of the security of daylight and into the foreboding shade.

"You don't want to do that," the woman warned her would-be stalker menacingly, causing him to hesitate. That hesitation cost him his life. The woman silently left the alley, her victim dragged along behind her. The act went unnoticed by any, save for a few rats and various insects. And yet, a heap of wast began to stir, the scents of copper and blood lingering in the otherwise stagnant space.

As dust began to part, and trash began to roll away, something shakily got to its feet. The figure seemed as dull and lifeless as its surroundings, but as it continued to awaken, one could begin discerning specific details.

It was a young woman, possibly in her late teens, her hair seemed dark and dirty, a side-effect of having been buried under a years worth of garbage for who-knows-how-long. As color began to return to her eyes, her gaze beginning to focus, they turned a deep, stormy blue-gray. Her clothing, a plain shirt and featureless pants, were both as dull as the rubbish within this girl had been resting, they might once had been vivid, but had long since lost their color.

The girl stood, drowsily rubbed her eyes, then looked around at the alley.

"Where . . . am I?" she asked the air, uncertainly.

She stood attentively, as though she expected it to respond to her question. After a few minutes, she shook her head.

"Well , I don't suppose that I would know where I am, or even who I am," she began to ramble to herself, "But on that subject, shouldn't I wonder how I can talk? Or even reason? Perhaps I am dead and just haven't realized it. But then, I would have had my life flash before my eyes, and this cannot be that, for this scene seems wrong. Maybe I haven't been born yet? But I wouldn't be able to talk, then. Oh, too many questions~"

The girl rubbed her forehead in frustration. She felt, very confused. She was unsure of her identity, and longed for a past that she no longer had. A midst all of this, a single voice buzzed in her ear, "GO OUT."

The girl took a shaky step, nearly tripping over her own two feet, but then began to walk with more confidence as she continued onward until she finally stepped out into the street. Outside, she was amazed, watching the people walk to their respective destinations in droves, as though it were a mass exodus to some unknown paradise. Though the girl was amazed, the people continued on their paths, seemingly ignorant of the dirty spectator.

At first, the girl squealed with delight, the nearly infinite sounds, smells, and colors overwhelming her senses, bu very soon she became frozen with fear. This was all too much for her to handle, an overload on her fresh mind. As she started to panic, the little voice in her ears whispered again.

"SEEK THE CENTER."

On the verge of a mental breakdown, the girl stumbled forward. The cries and hollers of the people lining the streets deafened her, and the flashing lights and brilliant colors blinded her, yet she waded through the crowd, seemingly guided by some unknown force. The voice in her ear instructed her.

"LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT AGAIN, STRAIGHT."

The girl didn't even know how she knew what the words meant, but once she reached her destination, she felt relieved.

It was a park of sorts, filled with vibrant greenery and brilliant shades of fauna. At its center stood a statue, proud and tall. It almost began to evoke . . . memories? The girl shook her head as a little bit of the fog in her mind cleared. It was then that she realized that she wasn't alone. Three figures stood off to the side, chatting, or perhaps discussing, one matter or another. The girl watched them, longingly, for here she was, seemingly a living ink-spot, a dull patch of skin and clothing, something that couldn't compare to these others. To her, they stood out, much more vividly than the crowds she had passed before. She longed, for some unknown reason, to approach them, but instead stood at a distance and continued to stare.

17. lixAxil

That day that changed it all.

The girl… calmed down? Valanthia wasn’t completely sure this time, still he just threw his body anew at the bench; this day was just too marvelous to ruin it worrying about small problem, wait, was it right to call a girl wanting to kill herself and hitting her head on a pole after asking him to have babies with her an small problem?, whatever, for now it was Valanthia’s relaxing moment, and at last on the city he loved the most, the Scion’s capital.

The girl…calmed down? Nadeem wasn’t immersed into the discussion, but followed the scene as if it were to be a theater play, she found it amusing. A girl wanting to kill herself into the called paradise city?, Nadeem was only a bit surprised, inside her mind she already determinate that this city wasn’t different from the others; due to her work, she had traveled to numerous cities, and never had the opportunity to find something that could be called a “good city”. She sighed and sank even more her body into the bench.

Slowly the Park started to get filled with more people, besides the tall man, the red haired girl, the crazy girl, and the strange woman, a bartender walked near them, and a teenager was with her glance fixed on them from the distance, well, in true more people were walking on the Park, after all this city was numerous.

Suddenly a tall man with golden eyes, a red hair and a long white coat, walked near them, without being noticed by anyone, as if he were to pop out of nowhere, Valanthia was too busy worrying about the girl, and Nadeem really didn’t give him importance, perhaps he was just behind some tree walking or something like that. The man had a cigarette on his mouth, and then with his left hand he exhaled a ring of smoke, after that he let his body fall over a bench and quietly stared at the sky, for a long period of ten minutes.

And after those ten minutes….. It happened.

The sound of a broken glass resonated through all the Park, making echoes as if it were to be a closed place, of course all people noticed this and wondered where that sound did came off. All besides one, the man with the white coat; he slowly descended his eyes and fixed them on the monument shaped as an star. He only pronounced a few words to himself.

“It broke… it’s time…. Just as they said it would be.”

Suddenly the whole city was covered by a dome of an unknown color, made of some unknown energy, though no one really noticed it, they could felt that something wrong was going on, as if the presence of the dome itself were to be imprinted into their minds. And this because it was the human’s sense of alert, that unconsciously activate when something bad is going to happen, and it’s usually right.

The giant dome then started to close, and while shrinking it simply crushed everything on its way, and by this point people was really aware that something was wrong, this because those in the periphery were being destroyed together with the buildings by the dome, and those in the central areas could hear the destruction. Buildings collapsed, some of them were reduced to nothing while others left debris as a signal of their existence. But the bodies of people didn’t even had the right to left debris, not even bones, not even a remain of dust. Those who were close to the shrinking dome ran in fear, screamed with terror, yet all was futile, no matter how hard they ran, the dome was to quick and catched them, destroying their existence, no matter how hard they screamed, it was of no use, after all what could be done at this point??.

That great font that Valanthia visited was obliterated. The poor man, the injured kid and the dying dog that caused Nadeem to curse this place wouldn’t suffer anymore; their existence was already reduced to nothingness.

While all this happened the air itself became of a red color, as if some gas were to be released, and although the sun of the hot day still pierced through the dome, still pierced through the air, it didn’t remove that gloomy appearance.

And when they thought that nothing would stop the end, the ring of destruction, the dome suddenly stopped and it disappeared, leaving only intact the Park of the dead flowers and about a 100 meter radius from it.

Both Valanthia and Nadeem became so scared, that they didn’t even had the chance to pronounce a word; in less than five minutes, Scion’s capital was completely destroyed, except from an small portion in the center. The carnage was just horrible. The city was now turn to dust and debris, no soul inhabited on it besides those on the Park. And after that, perhaps due to the air or something else, everyone collapsed unconscious to the floor, everyone except one man, a tall man that wore a white coat.

He didn’t smile, neither showed sadness on his face, he just stood up and walked toward the monument. Behind this star there was the source of the broken glass noise. The crystal that this man put on the gap, the Emereuk Nystalligmu splatted into two pieces; and behind the monument scriptures appeared. The man carefully read them, and right after that he showed at last an smile. Then he murmured something to himself, perhaps to broke the silence created after the destruction of Scion’s capital.

“I’d never thought that I would end destroying this city to find it…. Well it isn’t important after all..”

However he didn’t noticed it, but one person…. No, more than one person weren’t completely unconscious. Valanthia was raising his body when he heard the words of the man; he, he was the cause of that precious city to became nothing in just one instant???. The anger filled his heart and body. He didn’t had any weapon, yet he wanted to do it, he wanted to kill this man with the white coat for what he did. So without thinking it twice, Valanthia fiercely threw a blow with his massive right arm at him.

But the man noticed it, and with a soft move he step aside from the fist of Valanthia, the years of experience that this man had were enough to easily avoid a surprise hit like that one. However…. The sound of a cut, and then a large line of blood formed into the face of the man.
    “What?... I’m sure that I avoided it” said the man, and then he noticed it, his face had a large cut, impossible to be done by a fist, but only by a sharp weapon. Yet this man with the white coat wasn’t normal, the wound slowly started to close itself, still the surprise on his face didn’t disappeared. However the most surprised one was Valanthia.

On his wrist, something was spinning at a great speed, a circle of energy formed on the wrist, and although he failed to hit the man, the circle’s radius was enough to touch him, and cut his face. However Valanthia didn’t have time to think on this, the responsible of what happened was still in front of him. So he approached that strange circle to cut his face again, even if he failed to hit him with his punch. But the man with the white coat was smart and calculated the distance required to avoid not only the blow but the sharp circle on the wrist of Valanthia, so this time he jump back a great distance…. However, he received a cut again, this time on his arm. Again the circle touched him, but how? He calc the distance. It was simple, the disc radius grow larger, just because Valanthia wished it too. Now the man with the white coat was sure, he shouldn’t take Valanthia lightly, still it seems that even he didn’t knew why did that thing appeared on his wrist. The man noticed this, he was inexperienced.

“Ok, I’ll play with you for a while…” said the man.

However he didn’t noticed it, but there were others awake besides Valanthia.

18. Exzalia

Anie light and shadow!

Anie looked around at the devastation, in her light state she was usually happy, but this doesn't mean she can't feel negative emotions. However they manifest differently depending on her state. For the light side she was in now, the feeling was overwhelming sadness.

Then, anger. And slowly the side of shadow began to take over. She became cold, angry. "While I'm definitely going to suicide soon, I promise you it won't be done till that man is dead."

She went to attack from behind, a sudden shadow manifested it's self! Seemingly coming from Anie's back a dark shadow version of her outline appeared, it still seemed attached to her back and it appeared to be a more male looking version of her. It's eye's where nothing but devilish white slits and it grinned devilish white teeth. Against a black outline it was fiercesome.

"F*** ya, the spirit of anger, hate and destruction is here. Good job summoning me Annie, much better choice than that sissy light version of you. Now.."

It attacked! sending a wave of violent shadow at the man, the energy of destruction.

19. lixAxil

The man with the white coat.

Two more cuts, the man was having trouble against Valanthia, who fiercely sends consecutive blows against him. He did a flip back, and on his hand fire formed out of nothing, then the man send an enormous fire ball against Valanthia, instinctively he blocked his face with his arms, still that wouldn't really work against fire. So he started to burn, however the spinning disc on his hand worked similar to a fan, quickly removing the fire of his body.

Yet the man was distracted, and he didn't noticed when a massive black energy flied towards him, at difference of Valanthia he didn't had time to try to avoid it, and as a consequence he was pushed against a tree.

And then..... the sound of a shot, two shots, three shots, more shots. Nadeem had a revolver on her hand and fired several shots at the man, she didn't care about the city at all, but this man was dangerous. Blood flowed from every hole created by the bullets; once the six bullets were fired, Nadeem knew that the revolver was empty, still as a reflex he pushed the trigger one more time.... and to her surprise, more bullets came out, seven, eight, nine, even ten. This revolver was mocking at logic itself!!!. Nadeem didn't understood why, but she didn't care for now.
    Does she always carry a revolver with her? the answer is no. Did she carried a revolver this time?, the answer is yes. The back of the truck was open, and inside of it the dangerous merchancy that Nadeem was carrying was revealed. Several weapons displayed, from knifes, to katanas, pistols, even machineguns. She knew that there was a dirty business in Scion, but.... does it matter now?.

"Everyone, grab a weapon!!! this guy isn't normal, his wounds are closing!!!". And it was like that, the holes made by the bullets were closing themselves. Although Nadeem didn't stop shoting, the man quickly recovered and with an abnormal speed, he avoided the bullets. And this time a gust of wind flied agains Nadeem, pushing her against the truck.

But the man now was sure that there were more enemies. He quickly dashed behind the girl called Annie, and raised his kick, ready to knock her off.

20. Exzalia

"Wah! Who are you?" Anie said in surprise as the shadow was fighting for her. "You know who I am, I've been with you this entire time! I'm the one who told you to run away from home remember?"

"...You mean, you're the voice in my head? That means, I'm not cr-*Bam!*" So surprised by shadows manifestation she didn't notice the man dash towards her, he came behind her and struck her with so much force; she rolled across the battle field only stopping when hitting the woman's truck.

She felt so dazed, she was certain something cracked. For a moment she laid motionless on the ground.

21. tacoshack18

tacoshack18 Active Member

Geos Attack: Fortuna occasiones Nero weak

Geos quickly shots up from the bench as the sounds of destruction race all around the park. The screams howling through the air and as soon as started they stopped his eyes widen as they begin to focus at the city that once proudly stood surrounding the park was completely obliterated. “How the hell” he says to himself quickly he tries to remember what exactly happen thoughts race through his mind as he tries to make sense of what is happening. He quickly snaps out of it as he hears "Everyone, grab a weapon!!! this guy isn't normal, his wounds are closing!!!" as she continues to shoot at a man in a white coat his movements was like nothing that Geos has ever seen dodging each bullet with what looked like little effort, man in white is quick take down the woman shooting with a gust of wind. Just as soon the man in white quickly dashes behind at another girl arguing with something a load thud was heard as her body takes the full force of the blow. Geos sees man in a white coat towering over a fallen girl in front of the man in a white coat. “Crap…I need to help her” quickly he tries to look for anything he can use but comes up with nothing.

Unnoticed by the man in white he quickly moves out of sight behind a tree trying to come up with a plan of attack “What can I do against a man like that...Jesus the truck is too far off for me to not be noticed grabbing one anything else and that would take to long” he lightly makes a fist but soon loosens his grip and lets out a sigh” I can’t help anyone like this..” his hand begins to glow lightly as light begins to construct a pistol like object it faintly glows darkish blue as it details are still forming. He looks down in amazement as he firms his grip on the handle it feels as if it’s something that he has always had but never seen, it felt right” He quickly leans out beside the tree and aims directly at the man in white left Leg and pulls the trigger like construct with his index as soon as he squeezes down a bullet like object of light surrounded by 3 dots of flames orbiting at the tip shoots out.

22. SilverAngel

SilverAngel New Member

In Your Best Interests

The girl unsteadily got to her feet, the sound of gunfire having awoken her. She watched as the others fought a man in a white coat. So far, it seemed that they were losing, for as they each hit hit and inflicted minor wounds, he healed and retaliated with more than double the force. The salty scent of blood hung in the air, and the wreckage that had occurred moments before still painted a grisly background to the combative foreground.

"How?" she asked herself unsurely, "What? The life? The city? It's all gone?"

She shook with fear as panic began to grip the edges of her mind. This was all too much for her to process, all or the carnage that lay around her, it frightened her. She turned and regarded the man in the white coat.

"HE DID THIS," the voice spoke, "MAKE HIM PAY."

It was more of a command than a statement. The girl looked around frantically for something to use, something with which to attack the man in the white coat, anything. Then her eyes settled on the inside of a van. It was a massive cache of weapons in every shape and size. The girl nodded the sprinted towards it. She tripped a few times on her way over, cursing herself for being unsteady, but she reached the truck, unscathed.

"But which one do I use?!" she cried out.

"THE SHIELD, " the voice spoke, "GRAB THE SHIELD."

The girl grabbed a large shield hanging in the back and held it out in front of her. It was a large rectangular sheet of metal, that curved slightly around her body. A series of straps secured it firmly to her arm. The girl smiled when she saw that it fit her perfectly. As she leapt out of the van, she didn't notice as two iron spears seemed to lift from the wall of their own violation and follow behind her.

</SUBCON AID (MINOR)/>

The girl glared at the man in the white coat. He did not seem malevolent, yet neither did he seem benevolent. She decided that he was, indeed, her enemy.

"I'm . . . going to attack you now?" The girl spoke questioningly at the man.

She unsteadily charged at the man, meaning to bash him with her shield. She instead cried out, taken aback, as the spears that she didn't know had been following her suddenly whipped over her and stabbed downward at the man.

23. lixAxil

Battle: The man of the white coat.

A succesful kick from the man, the heel impacted right on her left shoulder and rend her unconscious. But just what did she do?... that doesn't make sense at all, the citizens of Scions are just mortals, was this also a play of the Emereuk Nystalligmu?.

Valanthia threw a fierce hit at the man, this time however, the man didn't worry to avoid it, instead it raised his hand, the one showed a pink energy that erased the disc on Valanthia's wrist. Hand of denial, useful to deny skills.

Yet he didn' noticed it before being impacted by an orb of light surrounder by flames, the bullet pierced his left flank, as a response he spat blood, still he had enough strenght to quickly step aside. Suddenly a cut on his left arm, was it Valanthia?, yet this time something pierced his right shoulder with fury. The first cut was the tip of an spear that flied at his side, the second spear succesfully pierced him.

This doesn't make sense at all, thought the man while the wounds on his body were closing.
    Even with that, if this go on.... nothing good will happen to me.

The sunlight focused suddenly into one point, and then the pilar of light created moved right above the man, slowly burning him, as a laser beam. The man screamed in pain, but managed to jump back. Nadeem was confused, she just wished to defeat the man, and then a pilar of light from the sun was moving under her command.

The breathing of the man became hard, he raised his leg and fiercely kicked the floor; suddenly an small eartquake spreaded through the floor, firing rocks and earth to his opponents.

24. Keitsumah

"Bastard!" Jaharra yelled as she swung at his exposed back, her long blades glowing blood-red as she hacked at him. Instinct overrode her senses, making her a lithe machine for battle as she dodged, wove, and seemed to dance around him, slashing wildly with her blades faster than the eye could track. Her hair shortened, and her eyes darkened into pools of blood as she went reverse.

Been a long time since I've done this. she thought grimly, but as each stroke of her sword sliced through his flesh and ended up doing only minimal damage before he healed again, an idea came to her head.

She slashed at his neck, aiming to sever his head form his body.

25. lixAxil

The man.... beheaded?

The sound of flesh crossed by metal could be heard in the Park.

The head of the man..... fell together with his blood.... and his body also fell.

Valanthia was impressed at the skills of the woman who quickly rended down this man. Of course, at difference of us, she is probably used to all this, thought once he saw how the blades were directly implanted on his arms.
    "So... it's over....?" These words weren't mean for the battle.... but for all the life in Scion, all that was Scion. Valanthia just dropped over his knees.
    However his eyes widened at the next scene in front of his eyes.

The body that fell in the floor, suddenly stood up. As if it were to be completely natural it cleaned the dust on his body, though it couldn't remove the blood from the coat. Then the body walked to the head, and as used to do it, it raised it, and put it over his severed neck, after turning it a bit it managed to found the right position, and then the wounds that separated the neck from the head slowly healed.

"Huum, you are good at this" said the man at the woman that severed his head...
    "What's up people? scared? you had never seen a man recovering after being beheaded?... of course, you were supposed just to be normal citizens of Scion... even for this woman, this is something completely new"

The man was right, this...... abnormal situation wasn't something that people would ever seen. As if he were to be part of a fantasy tale.

"So... shall we continue with this?" said the man with his confidence recovered. He felt nervous for a while back there, yet if this is the best they can do, there is no way they can beat him... and even if it wasn't necessary, it was best to end them here, otherwise they could try to pursue him.

The man clapped, and then a torrent of water started to form under Jaharra, what was about to come was a geyser created by the man ready to impact the woman.