Mystik School for Disturbed Teen Sorcerers

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Erik-the-Enchanter!, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    Needfyre, Dinner Time

Needfyre read over the note Wyndii handed her and folded it neatly and slipped it into her sleeve. She would take her mother's suggestions into consideration, but of course, Needfyre was the professional and she would make the final decisions. Then she observed the students interacting and noticed Wyndii exibiting very strange behaviour. "I'm... not a human... nor am i shifter...I don't know exactly.. what i am really... but they created me... as a being to destroy... all sorcerers... this is what G.A.I.A means... Genetically Altered unit of Inversion... and Adaptation..." Needyfyre had never heard that phrase before in her life, but it sent a cold shiver up her spine. "They made me to kill you guys... but i got away... and Johanna kept me safe... but... they programmed me through my DNA... and i turn into this... when... i lose it..."

Okay, time to shut shit down, Needfyre thought. She clapped her hands and made a sound like a thunderclap. "Isik!", Needfyre cried sharply, and everyone flew back into wood chairs that lined the walls. Then the headmistress turned to Wyndii and began making hand gestures so fast they looked like a blur.

"Bind the demon in her flesh, bind the girl, Gilgamesh!" Needfyre's voice was suddenly deep and demonic and the air vibrated with ancient power.

Suddenly her fingertips lit with five-foot-tall black flames and her shadow ripped off the ground with a sickening SQUELSH! The shadow became a hunched figure that approached Wyndii lightning-fast and held her head with both hands. The shadow let go a moment later and became Needfyre's flat, one-dimensional shadow once more. The fire on Needfyre's fingers extinguished and her voice went back to normal. Her beautiful face was ashen, where it had been glowing just a moment before. She closed her eyes and sighed, as if she was tired, but then straightened her shoulders and cleared her throat.

"Wyndii, I don't know how long that binding will hold", Needfyre said. "I invoked the highest demon in the underworld, he owed me a favor." She shrugged. "In the meantime, child, try to reign in your emotions. As for the rest of you", Needfyre glanced around at everyone, "I will not tolerate misbehaviour. You will act civilised. Now, everyone will be staying in separate rooms on the second floor. But for now, you will eat." She snapped her fingers and a long wood table appeared. Then she flicked her fingers and their chairs slid up to the table. She sat at the head in a tall-backed chair and their plates filled with tasteless boiled chicken and peas. "Eat up."

2. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

I blinked. What had just happened? My body felt cold all over and i shivered, wrapping my arms around myself. Demon...?

"W-what did you...?" I started to ask but stopped with a startled squeak as she chair i sat on suddenly launched forwards into a table. Food appeared and my eyebrows rose in surprise. But i decided to quit talking and forked a piece of chicken into my mouth, chewing on it. It was better tasting than i had thought.

I guess i won't be cooking my own food here. I marveled.

3. highwaymanlee

highwaymanlee Active Member

looking at the headmaster i say "i prefer my food to be well living when i eat it. ive never had a taste for cooked stuff." as i say it i hope she doesnt take that the wrong way but oh well if she does she does

4. TheLeonard112

TheLeonard112 Sūpākūru Senpai

I picked up a fork and started to eat the chicken. Before putting it in my mouth I looked at Wyndii a little concerned and my heart was beating as I was scared of punishment for misbehavior. "Excuse me, Professor. Why is the sky always red here?"

5. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    "i prefer my food to be well living when i eat it. ive never had a taste for cooked stuff."

Needfyre turned to the werewolf boy. Without speaking, her eyes flashed and his chicken and peas were replaced by a live chicken, sitting and squabbling on his plate. It was just an illusion, but Needfyre was so skilled he would not be able to see or feel the difference. To everyone else it was just a plate of food, but to him it was a living, breathing hen.

"Excuse me, Proffessor. Why is the sky always red here?"

Needfyre looked at him and blinked. "It just is."

6. highwaymanlee

picking up the chicken i bite into it its squawk of pain was gratifying but then i couldnt taste blood in my mouth i could see the blood dripping but couldnt taste it. better not say anything i thought. eating the rest of it while wondering about the sky here. i hadn't noticed it until Dean said something about it

7. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

"Gross." I said staring at Frank. "Hey chief don't wolves normally kept chained up?" I asked Needfyre as I continued to look at Frank.

8. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Needfyre

"Hey chief don't wolves normally kept chained up?"

Needfyre looked at him sharply. "Don't. Just don't. Eat." His plate scooted closer to him, almost into his lap. "Students", the headmistress continued, "after you eat I will show you to your dorms. Tomorrow morning you will get up at six and we will go hiking. Then you will have some free time, if you can manage to behave yourselves, and we'll come back to school for your first class. That is all."

9. highwaymanlee

Frank
    "your asking to be my next meal aint ya." i said looking at Christopher and returned his stare with malice added to it. looking at the head master i said excitedly "how longs the hike and can i hike in my other form?"

10. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Needfyre

Needfyre looked at Frank and smiled slightly. "Yes, you may run in whatever form you wish. Plus, you will have a chance to "go wolf" in our first class. I will be holding a fighting session." She looked around the table, still smiling. "To vent some of your energy, of course. Those who don't want to participate won't be forced to."

11. highwaymanlee

Frank
    i let out a howl that shakes the plates, cups, and silverware. this is going to be fun. no one will be able to catch me i get to run free outside. i hate it indoors you cant run or hunt inside.

12. TheLeonard112

Dean

"Show me to my room please, I'm stuffed." I said as I looked to the Professor. "I wanna take long nice nap.."

13. Kingtype

"Good a lesson I can understand. When does the class start? I asked sitting up from his meal. Exicement growing inside me.

14. highwaymanlee

Frank
    A wicked smile crosses my face "who first?" i asked looking directly at Christopher. i hope its him i thought.

15. Kingtype

"Next meal huh Frank? Well there is a fighting class soon but we could always start early" I said smiling. I wasn't about to be bothered by some hairy creature. I began gathering energy in case he attacked.

16. TheLeonard112

"Hey guys, don't you think it is a little late for this? I mean sure, I wanna kick some ass too. But shouldn't we all rest first?" I looked at them both nervous. We had only been here for about an hour and we already have a rivalry. But I was also excited for this fighting class. I was ready to show off some skills.

17. highwaymanlee

Frank
    "all in good time. but for now wheres my room? i need some sleep." getting up from my chair and looked at Wyndii "youve been pretty quiet whats on your mind?"

18. Kingtype

"Look White, some us don't need rest. But you by all means stop sticking your nose in things. Frankie boy and me just don't seem to bein eye to eye. I stated the obvious as I glared Frank.

19. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Needfyre

"The class isn't til tomorrow, after hiking", Needfyre said sternly. "For now, you will rest. You will have to adjust to new sleeping patterns, since Limbo has no sun or moon. I guess everyone's done eating?" Needfyre stood from her chair and waved her hand. Zip! A floating ball of bloodred light appeared in midair. "Follow the bouncing ball", Needfyre said with some amusement. "I will clean up here. If you do not go directly to your rooms, my workers will aprehend you..." She trailed off.

The bloodred light zig-zagged into the hall and up a wide staircase. The students followed and picked their rooms. It didn't matter which one they picked, they were all the same--bare rooms with single beds, a private bathroom and locked windows. If they tried, they would find that the windows were charmed to not open. As they entered their rooms to rest, shady barely-there figures stood by each door. They were Needfyre's workers. They were see-through, but incredibly strong and they never tired. They would make sure everyone stayed in their rooms for the next eight hours.

20. highwaymanlee

Frank
    looking at the bed i think why would they sleep on these. after transforming i lay down on the floor and instantly go to sleep.

21. Kingtype

I had a long day. Was my first thought as I hit the pillow I was out like a light.

22. TheLeonard112

I look at my bed and I jump in the air and land on it. I snuggle into my pillow and open my window letting plenty of cold air in, as I love cold air. I try to stay up and think about what happened today, but in the span of minutes sleep sucker punches me to the moon of dream land.

23. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Wyndii

As i entered the room i looked around warily but thankfully find nothing suspicious.

Jeez you think growing up in a haunted house would make me braver. I thought, sitting on the bed, but then i remembered my life before Johanna had found me and shuddered. Never mind, no one wouldn't be scared of a room if they went through what i did.

Pulling off my knapsack i picked out a small, spherical jewel that glowed much like one of my own crystals, except this one was pitch black. An image of the sun and the moon overlapping came to my eyes, and i placed the jewel back into the bag.

I lay back on the bed and as i fell asleep images of lab tanks and needles swirled in my mind, and i snapped awake with a start. Crawling off of the bed and hiding under it, i shivered. I was safe from them. I was safe...

Hours later a pair of glowing eyes peered out from under the bed, and a soft rattling sound echoed through the room. It faded as the sun rose, but no one could be sure that Wyndii was simply a strange girl. Like she had said before, she was a G.A.I.A.

And as the last G.A.I.A in existence, she was the one thing the Magic Council would do anything to kill.

24. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Needfyre

The headmistress walked the halls like a lonely ghost, her white gown glowing in the dark. She headed for her room, which was in the Watchtower, a tower so high you could see every part of the island through the windows. There were four of them, a window for every cardinal direction. The red light of Limbo's sky filtered through her gauzy curtains and shed an eery bloody light. With a sigh Needfyre sat on the edge of her 'bed'. It was actually a mound of different-sized black and purple pillows. It reminded her of sleeping on the bumpy ground in a hut when she was younger, but of course the feather-stuffed pillows were more luxurious and softer. Eighteen candles surrounded the pit, flickering softly. They were bewitched to burn forever.

Another year, another set of students, Needfyre thought wryly. She was worried about a few of them--they were looking like hopeless cases. She was also worried about the girl who called herself a 'G.A.I.A'. Needfyre had no idea what that was, but her powers of intuition warned her that it was not good. Maybe her isolation from the real world was hindering her, she knew nothing of how the modern world worked. In her mind they were still burning witches and riding in horse-drawn carriages.

I will contact the Magic Counsel tomorrow evening and ask about 'Gae-uh's', she decided. Then she changed into her bedclothes and laid back on her mound of pillows and slept...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning, the ringing of a loud bell woke the students. Their doors banged open and a tiny floating light bobbed in front of their doorways. When they got up to follow the lights, they all merged together into one glowing ball and led them to the front doors. Needfyre was already there, dressed in a plain black tee and black cargo pants, and clunky hiking boots. "Your breakfast is waiting on the far side of the island", Needfyre said. "Lets get started shall we? Oh, and good morning."

With that, Needfyre turned to the doors and they swung open. She marched outside and headed for the scrabbly bushes and a winding dirt path.

25. TheLeonard112

Dean

The bell awoke me as I saw another glowing light. I hopped out of bed and followed it to the front door after I changed into a black turtleneck and some cargo pants and shoes. Once I got to the front I saw all the others and the Professor. "Your breakfast is waiting on the far side of the island" I heard come from her mouth.

She began to walk and I followed her to where ever she was starting to go with the others behind me. I'm guessing this is this so called hike we were going on. I don't know how much connection we are allowed with the outside world. But seeing as I am human, I brought some form of entertainment.I plugged my headphones into my iPod Touch and started listening to Phenomenon by Thousand Foot Krutch.