1. captain kate

captain kate Senior Member

Scarlet Blade

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by captain kate, Apr 12, 2013.

Has been hammered home on every anime site available it seems. Aeria seemed to use a somewhat similar marketing strategy to 'Defiance' in how they pushed the game and it seems to be working. For a MMORPG that's just hit Open Beta, it has tons of players (won't say anything about my experiences doing Closed Beta because I don't want to seem to be advertising.) keeping it hopping.

I'd love to hear from others who have played MMORPG's before and see what they have to say about the experiences. Scarlet Blade's been the first online game that I've played in this vein so it's totally new to me.

On a side note, I do find the marketing plan between Defiance and SB to be innovative and fresh compared to what's been done before. Whoever the two companies paid to create their plans is very skilled.

2. wanghui

wanghui New Member

I don't like shooting games,because it is bad for our eyes. If I have some time,I always scan some books.
    Except that,I often play free mmorpg. It's very interesting.