NaNoWriMo 2012

Discussion in 'NaNoWriMo' started by kyelena2, Oct 13, 2012.

Tags:
  1. lachesis77

lachesis77 New Member

Last day of NaNo 2012! It's been a long month, but not only did I manage to break 50k yesterday (came in at a few words under 51k), but I actually finished the darned first draft!

Congrats to everyone who participated! If you've finished, then go out there and celebrate! If you haven't, go for that final push and remember that, even if you don't reach 50k by the end of the day, you've still accomplished a lot this month and hopefully learned a lot, too.

2. Sackninja

Sackninja Member

Got 50000 about an hours go. I'm so happy. Only twelve and nanowrimo winner. Printed out the cert, it looks awesome. I'm so happy, but also sad that it's all over.

3. GHarrison

GHarrison Member

I just made it to 50k myself, woot! (Now for the remaining 5k or so to actually finish the story :)

Congrats to all the other winners!

4. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

I blew it. Got too sidetracked with other things and didn't get to do much writing this month. Part of the problem was medical - I had a number of problems, doctor visits, tests, etc.

So my nanowrimo month will probably have to be January. We'll see.

5. Mckk

Mckk Member Supporter Contributor

My friend managed to finish Nano, which I was rather impressed by - she started only in the middle of November. In the end she wrote over 10,000 words within 23 hours to make the deadline, and finished :D