1. TWErvin2

TWErvin2 Contributor Contributor

My 2nd Novel Released by Gryphonwood Press

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TWErvin2, Dec 12, 2011.

A number of members of WritingForums.org read my first novel Flank Hawk.

Gryphonwood Press recently released my second novel in the First Civilization's Legacy series.

It's titled Blood Sword and, although the second novel in the series, it's written like the first as a standalone novel (that feat was bit tricky in itself).

If you enjoy fantasy and action adventure, it might be up your alley. If you're interested in more information, you can follow the link to my website in the signature below.

2. Prophetsnake

Prophetsnake New Member

Congrats! I'm jealous!

3. Fullmetal Xeno

Fullmetal Xeno Protector of Literature Contributor

Congratulations! I still would have to read your 1st novel before looking into this one, but you should have a celebration. I wish i could get 2 novels out in such a quick time.

4. Fullmetal Xeno

Fullmetal Xeno Protector of Literature Contributor

double post

5. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Contributor

Congrats, Terry. I have Flank Hawk waiting to be read. Sounds like I'll have another to add, now. Nice work!

6. Anna Gergen

Anna Gergen New Member

Congratulations! Success stories like yours encourage me to keep writing. Great job :)

7. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Echoing everyone else's congratulations! Well done! Completing two novels is a feat in itself, but getting them published is extraordinary.

I'd love to catch up to you some day. In spite of that, keep writing!

8. WriterDude

WriterDude Contributor Contributor

Congrats, Terry. My bookpile just keeps getting bigger and bigger, but I did read quite a bit of Flank Hawk and loved it. I'll be sure to get this one too soon. :)

9. A.L.Mitchell

A.L.Mitchell Active Member

Many congratulations there, you earned it.

10. TWErvin2

Prophetsnake, no reason to be jealous. :) Just keep at it and success will arrive...eventually. It took me a while to get the first novel published.

Fullmetal Xeno, I hope you get the chance to check out my first novel--but not at the cost of writing. Still it doesn't matter how fast you get the novel(s) finished. It's that they eventually get finished.

Steerpike, I look forward to your thoughts when you get the chance to read Flank Hawk. I know how it is. My stack of TBR books is, well, far larger than it should be.

Anna Gergen, there are a lot of talented writers here at Writingforums.org. If I can find a publisher, in the end there's no reason you can't. Hang in there and keep plugging away.

Minstrel, I hope you pass me by some day. I'd high-five you as you wisked by.

WriterDude, glad you enjoyed Flank Hawk and gave it a chance. I hope you enjoy Blood Sword even more! (again, I know about large stacks of TBR books).

A.L.Mitchell, thanks! Because I'm figuring you know, although fun in many ways, it was hard work.

Terry

11. Ashleigh

Ashleigh Contributor Contributor

In the comfort of my stubborn little mind.
    Well done Terry! Go get 'em. I'm sure your work'll go far and we'll see publishing giants battling over the rights to them in the future. :) Once again, congrats!

12. Lemex

Lemex That's Lord Lemex to you. Contributor

Well done Terry.

13. Dante Dases

Dante Dases Contributor Contributor

Terry, you deserve all the accolades you'll get. It's a brilliant achievement to get two novels published. You give everyone on the forum someone to look up to because you're known round here (at least by those of us who have been around a little while!), and you've done what others aspire to. You're not someone distant like the literary giants. Keep up the outstanding work and keep inspiring these forums to emulate you!

14. TWErvin2

We'll see if your prediction comes true, Ashleigh. Thanks for the support!--Lemex too.

I appreciate your kind words, Dante Dases. I've been around here for quite a while, although not as active (many posts as you). I try to chip in advice when and where I can because I believe there are some pretty good writers here that I think have a shot at going much farther and find vastly more success in getting their works published than I have. Pretty much everyone here knows it takes a bit of talent and hard work, dedication and a little luck.

Again, thanks all who posted here and those who just clicked and took a look.

15. hiddennovelist

hiddennovelist Contributor Contributor

Ooh, yay! I'm glad I decided to check in on the site, or I would have missed this. Congrats, Terry, I can't wait to read it!

16. TWErvin2

Hiddennovelist, glad you checked in too! Hope you enjoy Blood Sword as much as Flank Hawk--or maybe more! :)