1. jerry allen

jerry allen New Member

Style need help deciding where to start

Discussion in 'General Writing' started by jerry allen, May 25, 2014.

yes my name is jerry allen and I am a newcomer to this whole writing thing
    I was wanting to write a life story for either livejournal or tumblr and I don't know whether to use fake names and make the book fiction that way no one will know there in the book or should I use real names
    and if I use fake names do I have to get there permission before telling the facts or can I just switch the things that really happened into something different making some facts and most fiction

2. Renee J

Renee J Contributing Member

I believe if it's fiction and just based on real people, you don't have to get permission. That doesn't mean they won't get upset if they suspect it's about them, though.

3. jerry allen

jerry allen New Member

yes but what would be the best place to do this story at live journal or tumblr

4. Renee J

Renee J Contributing Member

I don't use either. Tumblr seems more open to strangers. So, I guess it depends on how you want it found.

5. jerry allen

jerry allen New Member

what would be the best place or place online to post this story to get it read and also if I am not so good with grammar and stuff like that where is a good place that can edit it and stuff for me for free when im done to make sure it is one hundred percent sure grammatically corredt so it doesn't look that horen dous

6. criticalsexualmass

criticalsexualmass Active Member

I don't know, but when you find that free editing site let me know. I think I could use it.:pop:

Chesster likes this.