1. Published on Amazon? If you have a book, e-book, or audiobook available on Amazon.com, we'll promote it on WritingForums.org for free. Simply add your book to our Member Publications section. Add your book here or read the full announcement.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yankeekd25

yankeekd25 New Member

Need some help please

Discussion in 'General Writing' started by yankeekd25, Oct 3, 2008.

I need to revise a paper for English class by extending my argument using an addition essay we read in class. The thing is I have no idea how to do such a thing, and my teacher isn't of much help. If I posted some of my original essay, summaries of the essays we read, and the revision prompt is there any way I could get some help? I seriously have no idea how to revise my paper. Thank you.

2. lordofhats

lordofhats Contributing Member

The sites policy is that we cannot help you with your homework. You have to do the work not us.

I can offer advice. Revising is easy. Just read the piece and find things you think can be better and write them again in a way you think is better. Its a very simple process. Read, change, rewrite. In your case, all you need t extend an argument is more examples and arguments to support your position. A little more research and planning makes it a simple process of getting new material and inserting it into what you already have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.