Neon Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Fan7asticMrFox, Mar 25, 2016.

1. obi-sem kenobi

obi-sem kenobi Senior Member

That's fine. I'm just lying under a heap of rubble in a burning building on a crumbling floor with a nice man and a little girl risking their life to dig me out. I can wait.

:p

2. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

I'm waiting to see what others will do. Sabina asked the pilot to descend, so I figured anyone aboard would (probably) want to disembark before that happens. John is trying to get beneath the fire, so he's staying on until the ship descends a few stories.

3. Fan7asticMrFox

Fan7asticMrFox Contributor Contributor

I will be posting later tonight - my post is taking longer to put together than I thought it would! Sorry for the delay.

4. Fan7asticMrFox

How's everyone doing? All okay thinking of a post to put together? Let me know if you are struggling to come up with something and with can brainstorm together if you would like.

Or you could collab with one of your other players!

5. obi-sem kenobi

Sorry, I misunderstood and thought you would judge the effectiveness of all actions, not just the ones trying to contain the fire, so that's why I hadn't posted yet. I'll start working on one now.

6. Fan7asticMrFox

I only expect to judge on actions that I have influenced, while that was your situation that you put your character into - so it's only fair that you compete the outcome.

Whereas for example, if I wrote that one of the rooms your character was in exploded and the floor fell through, I would wait for your response and then I would write whether your response was successful. I hope the differentiation makes sense?

7. obi-sem kenobi

It does :) I just misunderstood the first time I read it. I might not get a post done today after all though, I fell asleep... I also have a funeral tomorrow so, complicated. If all else fails I'll have it on Thursday though. Sorry for the inconvenience.

8. Fan7asticMrFox

@obi-sem kenobi @AnonyMouse @Arvak @Rethagos @TheWanderingBeast @halisme

Apologies for my slight absence - not to quote Rihanna but work, work, work, work.

However the main reason for the quiet is that I am waiting on others to post, I know that a few people have collabs etc going on and we may have another joiner as well soon. Exciting times!

If you need ideas or are stuck with what's happening, please send me a message and I will be happy to give advice and background where necessary. Plus I am more than happy to collab ^^

I might put some stuff together tomorrow to show what is happening with the orbs that Charles used, but I will decide in the evening tomorrow. I don't want to step on peoples toes with posts.

Finally, it's a pretty busy week for me next week, travelling across Europe for work, so posts may be a little slow - but know that this is the reason! I am enjoying this game and it's got a good progression so far.

Fox

9. The Triarii

The Triarii Member

Just popping into say hello to everyone and let y'all know I'll be joining soon. looking forward to writing with everyone! Also I'm kinda new to this, I write for fun but never really put stuff "out there". However, I am very receptive to constructive criticism. please, if i make certain mistakes often please let me know. Crammer, punctuation, sentence structure, spelling, misuse or overuse of tropes, breaking some rule specific to RP writing etc. Just know if I offend you, it's entirely by mistake and please let me know. On the other hand if my character offends you, take it up with him :)

10. obi-sem kenobi

Wow, I haven't been getting any alerts for some reason! Sorry I've been away, I'll catch up tomorrow at the latest!

11. halisme

halisme Contributor Contributor

So, who's going to be the first to post?

12. obi-sem kenobi

Sorry it took me so long, I had a very busy week.

13. killie

killie New Member

don't worry mister dragon is here

14. The Triarii

The Triarii Member

Are we still running this? or did all the forum maintenance wreck it? who is still active?

15. Arvak

Arvak Member

I'm here but i have no idea what's going on

16. halisme

halisme Contributor Contributor

I'm still active, however, the GM is not.

17. obi-sem kenobi

I'm still here too, but it's been almost two months since our GM last checked in. I'd love to continue, but I don't really know how to go about it without a GM.