1. IcyEthics

IcyEthics Member

Hey, let's freeze together

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by IcyEthics, Aug 19, 2016.

Hey, everyone, I'm IcyEthics and I'm new. I also find introductions a bit awkward.

So, ehm, anyway, I've been writing for maybe a year now, taking it seriously for a good month or so, and I'm keen on exploring it further. I'm very into superheroes, pokemon and comedy, and I love genre fiction. I'm also a fan of lists, commas and the rule of threes. I'm currently, and when I say currently I mean I'll start next month, in school to be a teacher.

So, nice to meet you all!

2. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Hello, nice to meet you too!
    I could never be a teacher, I have very little patience with humans in general, never mind young ones! So what will you be teaching, English or something else?
    I'm very into fantasy and historical stuff and I do like comedy, I'm just not very good at it...
    See you around.

3. IcyEthics

IcyEthics Member

Yes, English, in the general sense, both literature and general language skills. I would have no patience for the young kids either, haha, but hopefully I'll be able to teach the older kids.
    I like history too! I actually studied history for a year before I decided that there's a difference between liking something and wanting to spend 40 hours a week on it.

I.A. By the Barn likes this.