New Apple Products

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Daniel, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Frost

Frost Active Member

Ive heard the 160 gb has a couple of bugs at the moment, I would probably wait till they release the next batch so they get fixed up if your going for one of them.

I personally have a small, six gig iRiver. I dont watch movies on my mp3 player, I think that's stupid, so instead I listen to music. Of course, it's not nearly big enough (although I have bough a 250 gb external hard drive that holds all 30 gig of my music - impressive!), I would never buy and ipod that big. Waste of money. 80 gig is my max, 40 gig is my optimum.

2. adamant

adamant Contributor Contributor

Yeah, it's always smart to wait for them to work out the kinks. Not to mention, they might pull another iPhone and suddenly drop the price. Gotta love Apple... because they'll force you to otherwise -- though it may be a while before the customer service gets to you.

3. ILTBY

ILTBY Contributor Contributor

Frost, I was going to go for the 80 GB :) Have you heard anything about that?

Adamant, we can't get iPhones here, just iPod Touches which aren't big enough.

4. adamant

adamant Contributor Contributor

I wasn't telling you to get an iPhone... it's just that Apple dropped the price only a month or so after it was released, and all the people that bought it at the debut got screwed (until Jobs gave a little rebate thing on iTunes).

5. ILTBY

I know you weren't :) I was just pointing out that we can't get them in Australia as they don't offer Australian phone services.

I wonder if the price of the 80GB will drop...it's already fairly cheap...cheaper than the first iPod, I think.

6. Frost

Frost Active Member

Course they will. 30gig ipods are down to the price of an 8 gig nano when they first came out. 8 gig nano's are about 200 bucks and shuffles you can pick up for under 60 bucks.

7. ILTBY

But I'm so impatient :p