1. The Dark Sun

The Dark Sun New Member

The Dark Sun.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by The Dark Sun, Oct 21, 2014.

Hello everybody!

I'm new here and I decided to log in because I need to improve my English. Indeed, I'm not an English native speaker (I'm French actually) but I want to become a writer... in English! But before, I have to move in the U.S and, in general, many things will happen before I become a real writer in English. So, because I have to start, I decided to log in so as to read what you write and to post the future poems I'll write.

Of course, because I'm not that good in English, I think I do a lot of mistakes so please, if you want to fix, please, do not hesitate! It would really help me so yeah, do not be afraid to reproach me this.

Also, I really like to learn more about all different cultures that exist, so if you want to talk with about anything you want, come! In any case, it would improve my English so I have absolutely no problem with that.

Em, because I'm French, I can tell you some little things about the French culture or even about the language but please, don't ask me a lot. I'm here so as to practice English so if I'd be able to speak French as little as possible, it would be great... ^.^

So yeah, that's it! If you have any question or remark, come on, tell me!

See you!

2. Poziga

Poziga Contributor Contributor

Herzlich willkomen!

Naah, just messing, welcome to the forum :D

I'm also not a native English speaker and want to become an author writing in English. Since I've been a member for over a year I can honestly say this is a good site for learning and practicing English. :)

Since you're new, I present to you the code of our honorable society: New Member Quick Start Guide. Take a few minutes to read it. :)

3. SocksFox

SocksFox Contributor Contributor Contest Winner 2023

Welcome to the Forums.

It is indeed an awesome community. If you do poetry, make sure to check out the tri-weekly poetry contests. These can be a great source of inspiration. I know they're still taking entries for the current competition and voting is open on the most recent one.

Click, type, read, and comment. There is no limit of topics and entertaining threads on these boards.

- Darkkin, the Tedious

4. The Dark Sun

The Dark Sun New Member

Thank you, you two!

@Poziga: I guess you're German, right? Thanks for the guide's link ;)

5. Poziga

Poziga Contributor Contributor

No, Slovenia. You can see that, it's written in hte "location" window. I speak also German :)

6. The Dark Sun

The Dark Sun New Member

Oh okay.

This is why I thoughtyou were German.