1. dedebird

dedebird Member

I Love to Write!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by dedebird, Jan 18, 2016.

Hello all!

I have always loved reading and writing. For as long as I can remember I have wanted to write my own books. I'm having flashbacks to writing my ridiculously embarrassing 6 page scribbles I called my novels that I wrote when I was 8. Ah so embarrassing. Besides creative writing short story assignments I had to do in high school I have yet to complete anything. I started a novel years ago and got so far, then my computer died and it discouraged me so much. I haven't written since then. But I am currently working on a fantasy I've always wanted to write! I hope this forum will be the inspiration, learning experience, and that extra push I need to finish my books! I can't wait to dive in and meet everyone!
    :cheerleader:

2. Lifeline

Lifeline South. Supporter Contributor

Hi there :)
    Seeing as no one has given you a decent welcome I thought I would do it. So... Welcome!
    May you find lots of new friends and inspiration here. I certainly did *smile* :)

dedebird likes this.
  3. dedebird

dedebird Member

@Lifeline Thank you so much!

Lifeline likes this.
  4. datahound2u

datahound2u Member

Hello, @dedebird!

If you're looking for some inspiration with your writing, I can personally attest that you are indeed in the right place! Whether you're looking for some help getting over a writing hurdle, or you just want someone to cheer you on, this forum seems to have it all!!

I look forward to reading some of your work, if you decide to share anything in here.

I wish you much success!!

5. Masterspeler

Masterspeler Active Member

Welcome to the forum. Hope you find your inspiration.

Did you check under the couch cushions? There's always a literal wealth of stuff under there!

AB

dedebird likes this.
  6. dedebird

dedebird Member

You know what you're probably right. I spend so much time on the couch writing it all probably fell down the cracks.

Masterspeler likes this.