1. Kendall_Jackson

Kendall_Jackson New Member

New Guy on the forums

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Kendall_Jackson, Aug 30, 2016.

Hi, I joined the forum after I saw what it was about. Since I write too, I figured I should join and learn more. For some reason I never thought of the idea to join and that did not prove smart.
    Pretty much hope to understand more about the writing world and the creative minds behind it.
    Writing stories, novels and just random ideas started as a hobby for me but I enjoy it alot and it would be a shame not to put my imagination to work.

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  2. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Hello Kendall!
    You will never fully understand the world of writing, its too weird for understanding :D
    Have fun exploring it though!

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  3. Kendall_Jackson

Kendall_Jackson New Member

Yes, I guess fully understanding it would be impossible. So many styles, probably why I like it so much. That and I like writing about different things.

4. Oscar Leigh

Oscar Leigh Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the madhouse! :D
    Indeed, as Barn says, you can only hope to grasp glimmers of the ethereal words arts. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! :bigtongue: (Don't worry, there's plenty you can learn, though much of it is also up to you)
    Anyway, here is our handy member's guide to help you on that mysterious quest; https://www.writingforums.org/threads/new-member-quick-start-guide.132102/
    And here's our lovely free member's uniform:;)
    Straightjacket for WritingForums.jpg
    Have funsies!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016