1. Lgn_alexander

Lgn_alexander New Member

Hey Every One

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Lgn_alexander, Aug 24, 2007.

Hey every one I'm Logan and i write in my spare time. Until now I didn't care what people thought. But now that I think about it, it would be great to get some other writers intake on what I do. Now don't be to hard on me with my spelling, never really was to good at that. But other than that be as harsh as possible on what I should improve.

Thanks,
    Logan

2. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Welcome to the Writing Forums, logan. I hope we are able to entice you with our best capability. I'm anthraxx, and everyone here is very cordial towards each other.

There's a lot to do around here, but i'll brief it up for your assistance. You can discuss your different writing problems in the Writing Issues area, and for a detailed overview of what you've written, you can go into the Review Room. In between this you can chit chat and hang around in the lounge, while word games and other sections in the Community Interaction area are simply fun and fun and well, fun.

Beware, the Review Room requires you to first give two reviews of previously written works, so that everyone gets a review, one way or another. For a competitive platform are the Writing and Poetry Competitions. We keep adding them weekly and/or monthly, depending on which one it is.

The purpose here is to share and spread knowledge of writing. For a detailed overview of the forums, you may want to look into adamant's newbie pack:
    Noobie Packets! - Writing Forums

3. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

I see anthraxx has covered the salient points so just welcome to the site! If we can be of any help to you do let us know - I look forward to our meeting in the threads!

4. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Hey Lgn_alexander great to have you hear aye.
    You should check out the contests in the weekly challenges. I run them so ya need any help let me know.
    Well I hope you have a great time here and I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

Tor

5. pyrox91992

pyrox91992 New Member

happy belated welcome :D

6. Kit

Kit Contributor Contributor

Hey there! Another belated welcome but here it goes anyways...

Welcome to the forums! Hope you settle in ok and that you find what you're looking for here, if you have any questions or anything just PM me and i'd be happy to help. Look forward to seeing you around.