1. Lespa

Lespa New Member

Hello.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Lespa, Jun 28, 2015.

I'm pleased to announce you have a new member! One that has had a long standing affair with fiction. It's been going on for as long as I can remember, but it's had it's fair share of issues.

I'm passionate about writing but lost the motivation after attending University due to a mixture of the introduction of alcohol into my life and being constantly told as a kid that writing is a hobby, not a career.

Bottom line is, I'd like to join your ranks and regain that motivation. My favourite genres are high fantasy and psychological thrillers. I find forums a little daunting, due to the many rules and formatting techniques. I apologise if I get something wrong.

My name is Jules and it is a pleasure to meet you all :)

2. EmptySoul

EmptySoul Active Member

Hi and welcome. This is a fantastic place to find lost motivation.

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi Jules! Welcome to the forum. :)

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. Don't worry, it's not too daunting... I hope. :D I also hope this place will help you get re-started with writing. Feel free to check out e.g. our writing prompts or contests for some new ideas and extra motivation.

Have fun!

-Kat