1. Karenshe

Karenshe New Member

Hi there

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Karenshe, Jul 6, 2015.

Hi everyone

I'm Karen, and have just signed up to your forums.

I studied writing years ago, and completed a book of short stories that I self published on Amazon. It hardly sold many copies, but had some very nice reviews, so it was a bit of a mixed experience. I’d now ideally like to write something full length with a hope to be taken on by an agent and look at getting a conventional publisher to help with all the mountains that’s involved in trying to create a book.

I used to be very active on Twitter, but spent all my time posting and getting excited about re-tweets rather than writing, so have curbed back, and now miss having contact with other writers. I’m hoping that a forum such as this will be a nice way of connecting with other writers.

I'm looking forward to chatting to you all.

Karen

Wreybies likes this.
  2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Karen! :superhello:

Your screen name (Karenshe) makes me think of the Russian word карандаш (karandash), which is how one says pencil in Russian. Appropriate for a writer, aye? :agreed:

Check out the New Member Quick Start and the Forum Rules to get the particulars on our forum. :bigwink:

Have the fun! :-D

Wrey