1. CDRW

CDRW Contributor Contributor

school assignments

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by CDRW, Sep 8, 2008.

I was wondering what's the oficial policy. I know we're not supposed to get help in writing them, but what about if you have a final draft and would like a review before turning it in to iron out any bugs that haven't been caught.

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

School assignments should be completed by the student without help. "Final cleanup" could only mean picking up typos, but might also include suggestions on restructuring, fixing up style, or correcting the logic of arguments.

Rather than opening the door to academic cheating, it's better to slam it tightly, even if some of the assistance might be harmless.

3. CDRW

CDRW Contributor Contributor

Ok thanks.

4. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

I would suggest not posting your work here, CDRW, as if an invidulator (or whatever they are called) finds your work on this site, or anywhere else on the internet, there will be questions raised as to the legimacy of your work. Ok, it is unlikely they will find your work on here, unless they know exactly where to look, but better safe than sorry.